Chapter 26

Whole day passed but he wasn't able to find any clue where she could be. His eyes blurs and tired.

He angrily kicks his car and crouched dorm sitting down against the car palming his face. A tears escapes down. His heart pounding faster. He was losing the hope too.

He doesn't know how will he find her. His phone rang breaking his thoughts.

He took his phone out and saw rohnit calling him. He answers the call.

Neil : hello. Did you find anything?

Rohnit: yes Neil. We have found the location. We are heading there. I am sending you location. You also come down.

Neil saying a okay ended the call and getting inside the drove away.

Her heart starts bleeding and her body began to ache. Her stomach rumbled. She hasn't eaten since yesterday during lunch. Her head were throbbing with a pain.

She shot her head up and looks at him entering inside. She moved back in a fear and engulfs herself.

He smirks seeing in her such vulnerable state. His heart was satisfied seeing her like this.

Person: I love seeing you like this. You deserve this.

Avni sarcastically chuckles making him frown.

Avni : why don't you just kill me? Why are you torturing me so much? Just kill me. I don't give a fuck property. You can have them but just kill me. My heart can't take this anyone. Kill me. You will happy killing me so I am giving you permission to kill me.

He laughs out loudly seeing her so helpless.

Person : I definitely will kill you but its not easy. I will kill you on the right time.

She folds her hands and begs him to kill her. Tears continuous to roll down the face.

Avni: have mercy on me.. just Kill me.

Person: I don't have any mercy on my enemy. You're my biggest enemy. I kill you but before having a show. You will have a night with my men. I will torture you then kill her.

Her heart broken much as she tried not too. Her eyes widen hearing him. He was mentally sick and disgust guy she has ever seen.

She flinched in pain as he grabs her hair in his fist and her face making her look into his eyes.

Person : I don't wanna hear no. You will do as you're told to do. Get ready in this dress.

She pushed his hand away and moves back.

Avni : no! I won't fall your filthy plan. You disgust me. I don't follow your words. I would rather die than sleeping with your disgusting mens.

She loudly spats on his face making him angry.

He got angry and grips her shoulder and slaps her.

Person : what will you do? Huh. You can't fight with me. I will destroy you. Just wait and watch.

He angrily stares and pushed her back making her stumble back and falling down on the ground.

He then walks to her and crouching down lifts her chin up.

Person : you better be ready or the consequences will be worse.

He got up leaving her and walks out of the room.

While she cried on her fate. Why was she suffering without any fault? The people who were fault is living in their life in peace and she is the one suffering with a fault.