Chapter 24

Her face harden seeing the box in her hand. Her body shivers, all the those pains, cries echoed in her ears. Her chest and breaths gets heavy. She held her chair knowing she was getting panic attack.

The box drops down. Her head starts spinning, her eyes blurred. She palms her ears not wanting to her those nasty words that continues to echo.

She tried to breath in and out calming herself down but it felt like she was losing herself.

All of sudden she felt his presence, his soft arms around her waist pulling her into his most protective arms. Her head rested on his chest. His hands rubbing her back trying to calm her down.

He softly whispers sweets words into her ears not caring about witness he might caught their attention.

All it matters was her being safe in his arms. He softly rubs her back and continues whispering words into her ears.

In a flick second his eyes on the box lying beside. He tightens his grip around her waist once he felt her getting calmer.

He rested his head on her shoulder and a tear rolls down his cheek. His heart sank seeing her having another attack after they have returned back from Delhi.

He was helpless seeing her like this. He hugged her tightly feeling like she will disappear if he breaks the hug.

Her body gave up falling in his arms. He broke the hug and lifting her up in his arms starts walking outside the office ignoring all the gazes on them.

He took car key out from his pocket and unlocking the car, opens the back door. He laid her on the back seat and closed the door walking to driver side.

He settled on the seat and closing the door starts engine and drove to his mansion.

He glanced back time to time, he too his phone and called his family doctor.

Ending the call increased the speed and drove.

Neil stops and opening the door he again lifts her up in his arms and kicking the door shut starts walking inside.

He then went to his room and gently placed her down the bed. He then moving to widow opens the curtain letting the sun in.

He sat beside her holding her hand and caressed her head.

Neil : please. Don't leave me Avni. I can't lose you.

He mutters as he bends down kissing her forehead. He stood up hearing a doorbell.

He went out of the room and walks back with his doctor. His doctor checked Avni up and looks at Neil.

Doctor : again attack? Any reasons.

Neil : yes. I don't know the reason.

The doctor sighs and gave injection to Avni. He pats Neil's shoulder and walks out of the room after telling him to take care of her.

Neil sighs and sat beside her on bed and watched her face expressions changing.

He held her hands in his and rested his head on her Shoulder.

She opens her eyes and looks at him falling sleep in her shoulder. she tilts her hand up and touched his face.

Avni : I'm sorry Neil. You're suffering because of me.

She pushed his head from her shoulder and placed it on pillow. She then gets up moving to balcony.

She stood there against the railing. A cold breeze hitting her body.  She wraps her arms around her feeling little cold.