Chapter 29

Tucking hair strands behind her ear,she stood in the balcony leaning against the railing. A cold breeze hits her body making her feel content and peace.

Her thoughts were broken by a phone ring. She took her phone out and smiles seeing caller id. She answered the call.

Avni : hello shivangi. How are you?

Shivangi: hello Avni. I'm fine. How are you?

Avni : good! Enjoying my holiday. How is he? Is angry bird okay?

Shivangi laughs her heart out and composing herself replies back.

Shivangi : his name is angry bird, for a reason miss. He is boiling in anger. He has fired 10 people from yesterday. What have you done?

Avni chuckles throwing her hair back.

Avni : I haven't done anything. He was the one to be blamed. He didn't want me to work there. He can kiss his ass if he wishes to. I am not tolerating his attitudes.

Shivangi : here is the update. He comes out his cabin looking hot. Gosh. Such worth to drool.

Avni : fuck off shivangi. Are you betraying your best friend?

Shivangi : fuck it to hell. Who wouldn't betray their best friend for this hottie front of of my eyes. No way I will get this opportunity to waste.

Avni : I will dig your grave right there if you think about that. I kill you if you look at him other way. He is mine.

Shivangi giggles softly.

Shivangi : jokes apart... he looks so stressed and exhausted. He hasn't haired himself Pa yet. All the work is overloading on him.

Avni : what time will he be available?

Shivangi: in the afternoon.  I have checked his schedule. He hasn't got a meeting.

Avni : hmm. Keep it surprise between us. Okay.

Shivangi : okay Babe. See you. He is coming towards me. I don't wanna die too soon.

Avni chuckles and bidding a bye ended the call.

She rubs her head and thought to make some of his favourite yummy food and take it to office.

She smiles and headed back to the phone. She rushed into kitchen and tying her hair up, she starts cooking.

He glanced through the file and threw it cross the table making his employer flinch.

Neil : what is this? How ridiculous is this? You call this work. This is rubbish. Go and rectify the mistakes. You won't leave the office till I get the correct file on my desk.

He yelled at the employer who picks the file and left his cabin.

Neil frustratedly sat on his chair and ran his fingers into his hair calming his anger down.

He picks his phone up and dials Avni's number but it went unanswered which made him boil in anger more.

He sighs and kept his phone aside and got back to work.

He leans back shutting the computer and closed his eyes for a minute.

He sighed deeply hearing a knock. His eyes were still closed.

Neil : come in..

He didn't open his eyes but felt her presence near him. All of his tiredness faded away feeling her so close to him.

He left her lips on his forehead then her fingers ruffling his hair. He smiles opens his eyes tilting his head staring her lovingly.

Neil : what are you doing here?