Chapter 18

Hr leans back stretching his muscles and a smile appears on his face as he recalls last few months since Avni has entry in his life.

One thing is was clear that he has gradually starts falling for Avni. His feelings wasn't hidden from him. Him being comfortable around this Girl, he knew she was special. She wasn't like any others girl that he met in his past. She was different and unique.

He chucked his thought and looking at time thought to grab some food before attending a meeting.

He got up and taking his phone walks out of the cabin. As he got of the cabin he noticed Avni wasn't on her desk.

Neil ( mind) where would she be right now? She doesn't have team meeting or was going to meet anyone?

He thought as he walked towards the canteen but reaching there he stops and looks at the scene front of him that made boil him in anger.

His eyes red bloodshot seeing the scene that he witnessed, there was Avni bowing her head down with a group of people circling her in the middle.

He angrily marched towards them and shouts over their voices.

Neil: what the heck is happening here?

Everyone's head snaps at Neil and saw him boiling with anger. Everyone flinched hearing his angry and loud voice.

Neil : I said! What the heck us happening? I won't repeat myself again.

He yelled at the group who was troubling Avni. His eyes fell on Avni who shivered hearing his stern voice.

He pushing the people from his away stood beside Avni holding her hands making her look at him and others gasped at his reaction.

Neil : what happened? Why are they troubling you? Dare you lie to me?

He didn't get respond from her making him more angry. He had to control his anger as he didn't want to burst his anger on her front of them but he didn't let ignore it either.

He glanced at the around the canteen and taking a deep breath.

Neil : break is over. Get back to work. And you all info my cabin right now!

Holding Avni's hand he drags her with him to his cabin leaving others shock and confused wondering why was he being so nice to this girl? But did they little know what she meant to him.

Neil with thud closed his cabin door and cupping Avni's face made her look into his eyes.

Neil : what happened there? How long it has been going on? Why were they troubling you? Why didn't you report their behaviour to me? Why didn't you tell me? Avni why didn't come to me?

Neil felt his breath broken and his heart heart as he heard her broken voice. He hesitatingly wraps his arms around her shoulder and pulls her in his chest.

There body crash against each other chest. Neil tightened the grip around her shoulder as she sobbed loudly hugging him.

Avni's turmoil broke remembering the past and they comments. She didn't know what she did to deserve those pains.

Neil let her cry her heart out. Neil caressed her back comforting her. He then broke the hug once he knew she calmed down.

He cupping her face wipes the tears off and looks at her.

Neil : you don't need to worry about them Avni! Go  home and rest. I will come home soon.

Neil left her face and was about to leave but stopped as she held his hand. He look at her.