CHAPTER - 59

Damian's face turned pale. He could hear the sound of someone smashing the car.

Dozens of people behind him looked at each other nervously.

Boom!

Another sound came.

"Get out there and look at what's going on!" Damian ordered coldly.

A yellow-haired man immediately ran out, but the sound of the car being smashed was still there.

People in the hall looked at each other, what happened? Who was smashing the car? Who could it be?

"Boss, someone is smashing our car!"

The yellow-haired man, who had just run out, returned with anger. Damian's face turned really angry. How dare someone to smash his car?!

That person must be looking for death!!

Boom!

The sound was still there, and then... footsteps came in. Someone walked in!

Chuck looked over as the others did. He saw a woman in a black suit entering. She was not very old, as she was only in her early twenties, but her face looked very cold. She was carrying a steel pipe in her hand. It seemed that she was the one who smashed the car just now.

"Who is this?"

"l don't know. Is this who the young man called?"

"Maybe, but why is there only one person here?"

"This young man obviously doesn't have enough power. He can only summon one person here! He can't call anyone else over."

The voices of discussion at the scene rose one after another, but many of them were disdainful and scornful.

"Who are you? How dare you smash my car?"

Damian stared at the woman in the suit. His voice was so cold and full of anger that was about to erupt!

The woman in the suit didn't even look at Damian and walked up to Chuck.

"She really did come for Chuck!"

"What's the use of calling a single person here!"

"They're going to die together!"

Chuck was surprised. This woman was so young. What was her relationship with his mother?

"Please wait for a moment!" She said.

The woman in the suit said and then walked to Damian. He stared at her. "Who the hell are you? How dare you smash..."

The woman in the suit didn't speak. After shaking her head slightly, she just walked to the side and moved the table and chairs away as if she didn't want anyone to break it.

Soon, she cleared up space. It was empty. Everyone looked at each other with disdain and ridicule.

What was she going to do? Was she afraid that she would fall too hard when she was beaten?