CHAPTER - 184

The man's eyes lit up and the other rich men in the room looked sideways... someone really bought it?

"Are you serious?" The boss suppressed his excitement and stood up to ask.

"Yes, you prepare the contract and the money will be in your account right away," the one who spoke, of course, was Chuck.

He had just seen the annoyance of the wealthy people present, no one was making a move, and this boss was resolute, so he could only call his own mother to ask, he didn't expect his old mom to smile and directly say one word, "Buy."

Chuck was relieved, it seemed that his mom really liked this place, but he just didn't know what his mom was going to do with it.

This was rather curious about Chuck.

Everyone in the room was quiet and looked at Chuck in odd surprise.

Who was this young man?

The boss was surprised because, in less than a minute, he really received 2.5 billion, he carefully looked at it to make sure it was correct, he rushed to said, "Okay, I've got the money, you come over here and sign the contract."

"What? Did the money really come in?" A rich man was surprised.

What's the concept of transferring two and a half-billion dollars in one fell swoop? You know they all have a quota for a day with bank transfers, yet his quota is so high?

Amazing!

Kristen who was sitting in the corner was startled, really gave it?

Wasn't this person being kept by Zelda? Is he keeping Zelda? But he's so young, why would he like a woman ten years older than him?

"No, someone will sign it with you." Chuck shook his head, just now Mom said to let Chuck sign it, Chuck felt it, too expensive, this level of investment, it's better for Mom to do it herself Up, when you have the ability, you can buy it yourself.

After all, Chuck really wasn't sure what his own old mother was buying this place for, and when the time came, he would have to ask his own old mother for money again, Chuck felt embarrassed.

Besides, he didn't have any other ideas, signing it off and putting it on hold for now, so he might as well let his own mom carry out her plans.

"Zelda, let's go," Chuck said.

Zelda was dumbfounded, "Chuck, with the money paid like this, the contract is not signed and the formalities are not done, aren't you afraid that he will take the money and run away?"

That's less than a minute before or after, and you bought the building for $2.5 billion?

This really refreshed Zelda's concept of a landlord, too rich.

"Can't run, no one can run, let's go," Chuck laughed, jokingly, dare to run? Where to?

Old Mother will immediately caught him.

When Chuck asked his mother the same question just now, his mother just laughed lightly and Chuck understood.

Zelda was stunned as she followed Chuck out, and Kristen stood up, "Who the hell are you?"