CHAPTER - 118

"If you don't mind, do you have time to sit down?" Aunt Logan asked with a smile.

Chuck Cannon hesitated. He planned to buy Yvette's porridge in case she woke up and was hungry.

"En." Chuck Cannon nodded.

"This is all right, what do you want to eat?" Aunt Logan asked as she walked.

After thinking about it, Chuck Cannon said that the porridge was ready, and he could just pack a portion for Yvette.

"Okay, come out with me."

Chuck Cannon followed Aunt Logan to the outside, and the two women in suits blocking the two ends of the corridor also followed.

Aunt Logan took Chuck Cannon to the nearest coffee shop, which was very high-end. Chuck Cannon began to ask Aunt Logan if she recognizes his mother as a sister?

She smiled and nodded, "Yes, Sister Karen helped me too much. I call her sister should do it, and she kept asking me to call her aunt, but I think I should call her sister closer."

Chuck Cannon suddenly felt that Aunt Logan was not too old, maybe she was in her early thirties, thirty-two, about the same age as Zelda, but her temperament was absolutely different.

Aunt Logan in front of him is dignified and gentle. When she smiles, she feels too gentle. Chuck Cannon has a flattering feeling.

Chuck Cannon saw that there was no one in the whole porridge restaurant. Chuck Cannon was surprised. She usually cleared her food?

But it won't work if you don't clear the field. She is too beautiful and will cause riots.

Chuck Cannon was worried that Yvette had woke up, so he thought about finishing his meal quickly and packing for Yvette back.

Aunt Logan shook her head and said don't worry, the food has already been sent to her. Chuck Cannon was relieved.

"Don't worry, I will take you to a place, will you?" Aunt Logan asked with a smile.

Chuck Cannon nodded after hesitating. Does this mean to fulfill the friendship of the landlord?

She is a friend of my mother, and Chuck Cannon certainly will not refuse.

He followed Aunt Logan out and got in the car. Chuck Cannon subconsciously sniffed when he entered the car, and subconsciously said, "It smells so good..."

"What?" Aunt Logan said.

Chuck Cannon's face turned red after brushing, and he immediately shook his head, "It's okay, it's okay..."

He was embarrassed to sit tight, and Aunt Logan smiled, "What are you doing so tightly?"

Chuck Cannon didn't even know what to say. What he said just now was really embarrassing, and he didn't know if Aunt Logan heard it.

Aunt Logan asked to drive.

Where does Chuck Cannon expect Aunt Logan to take herself? But at this time, a Mercedes-Benz car came over here, the door opened, and a bloody man came out of the car and ran directly to his knees before the car.