CHAPTER - 105

This shocked a person who was Lara's ex-boyfriend Conrad. He heard that Lara opened a shop in the city square. He thought he would definitely come over and check it out. By the way, see if he can get back together. How can Conrad treat Lara who is really obsessed with it, because Lara is so good.

However, as soon as Conrad came out, he saw Chuck coming out in a BMW Seven.

Although his car is not good, he knows the car, knowing that this should be the top match of the BMW seven series, when did Chuck have such awesome?

He was so shocked that he thought he had made a mistake, but he did not make a mistake. It was really the hanging wire Chuck who picked up the money last time!

It took a full minute for him to come to his senses, but he was puzzled instantly, what's going on? Such an expensive car, this kid can't afford it if he finds the money. After all, it is possible to pick up tens of thousands, but is it possible to pick up several million?

Absolutely impossible!

He walked to the Lara shop suspiciously, and suddenly thought that he had taken a picture of a circle of friends before, saying that a BMW 7 Series that had not been licensed was his father's new car, shouldn't it be this one?

If so, has he become Chuck's son?

Conrad is angry!

At this time, Lara just came out of Yolanda's office, Lara frowned, "We have broken up, what are you doing here?"

"Lara, don't be so unfeeling, I heard that you opened a store, so I came to see you and see if I can help..."

Conrad was really excited when he saw Lara, just like the first time he saw Lara, Lara is so beautiful today, this is his ex-girlfriend!

"No, you go quickly, I don't want to see you." Lara shook her head indifferently, what's the joke? This guy left her at Zelda's restaurant last time, and wanted to let her go back? how is this possible!

"Hey, Lara, don't go... Hey, I'm telling you something big, Lara..."

Conrad held Lara not to let her go, Lara yelled angrily, "Let me go!!"

"Lara, you listen to me. I just saw that Chuck, the hanging wire actually drove the BMW! Did you say that I was a hell?" Conrad felt unbelievable now.

"That's it?" Lara dismissed, "This car is someone else, it belongs to Yolanda, the schoolgirl."

Yolanda admitted just now, how could Chuck have a car?

"What? School flower Yolanda? That's no wonder, I said why that hanging wire can drive such an expensive car... Hey, Lara, don't go, I invite you to dinner at night." Conrad suddenly, original So, it turns out that this kid is really eating soft rice! I really envy.

Lara was too lazy to pay attention to him and walked directly to her store. Of course Conrad was not reconciled. He had broken up with Lara for several days, but he has always been alone. He wondered if he could be with Lara at night... ...

"Don't your mother follow me!" Lara was angry.

"Wow, Lara, your store is good, How do you have so much money all at once?" Conrad was surprised, is Lara really being taken care of? Or open a shop, rent transfer fees and the like, at least seven or eight hundred thousand, right?