CHAPTER - 132

Chuck glanced at Lara. He just received a call from Charlotte and when he was asked to come over to KTV, Chuck understood that it must have been Lara asking her classmates to sing, spending too much money, and having no money to pay.

So he came, if it was Lara''s call just now, Chuck would ignore her at all, but Charlotte's voice was a little pleading, and Chuck got a little bit soft, so he came here.

After all, what should I say? Although Chuck doesn't like Charlotte in that respect, he feels that she is a good person and can be a friend.

"Lara, what is your attitude?" Charlotte was relieved to see chuck coming in, but she was really angry when she saw Lara's impatient look.

"Cousin, what are you doing? Why do you keep turning your elbows out?"

Lara was angry, she snorted, "Chuck, let me ask you, is this gold cardholder you?"

Chuck hadn't spoken yet. The KTV Manager came to the front desk respectfully and said very politely, "Hello, sir." Chuck nodded to him.

Lara was stunned. Why did the manager and the front desk do so kindly to this hanging wire?

Isn't it the gold card you got from Yolanda? Must be like this? Lara was disdainful in her heart and wanted to slap Yolanda!

You are the wrong person!

"Since it's yours, then you're done. My cousin and I are gone."

Lara snorted, put the gold card in Chuck' s hand, and then pulled Charlotte to leave.

Lara was angry, did you not take it last time? "Lara, this is not allowed." Charlotte was helpless, how could Chuck do this?

"Leave it alone, just let him do it," Lara said.

"Slow down!" He said.

Lara stopped and stared at Chuck, "Why slow down? Do you still want me to thank you? Okay, thank you, head office?"

"Your thanks are not so valuable." Chuck shook his head to the front desk and looked at the bill. More than 20,000, just an impatient thank you?

"What do you want?" Lara stared at him, and it was too hot. She was really upset today. She had opened the shop happily. The business was very good. She came out to celebrate, but she never expected such a result!

The gold card in his hand is actually Chuck!

"I owe you?" he asked.

Lara's face suffocated, "What are you pulling? What pretends to be? Isn't it a gold card for shit? Without Yolanda, can you get this gold card? You're a soft guy, still in me Pretend in front of me! I let you solve it is worth looking at you!"

"This beauty, please don't insult our store's gold card in this way. Since our store opened, this gold card has only been sent out three! This gentleman is a VIP of our store!" KTV manager came over and said seriously.

Lara glared at the minister, what a shit gold card? What did you pretend to say only three? Anyone like Chuck can have one. What can be forced?