CHAPTER - 142

Lara is proud of her, hum, let you soak up the teacher.

You still want to call Yvette a wife, don't you want to be okay?

It is even more impossible now.

She saw that Yvette was very angry, but Lara was even more sorry. Yvette was angry, which only showed that Yvette really liked Chuck.

But besides being rich and being able to grow up, what does Chuck have?

He is a liar!

Yvette was silent. She took out her mobile phone and wanted to call Chuck to ask if Lara had said it, but is it appropriate to do so?

Yvette sighed in his heart.

Lara saw Yvette's mobile phone interface. She wondered, "Teacher, don't you have Chuck's WeChat?"

After all, WeChat is much more convenient than calling.

"No." Yvette shook her head and sat down.

She had to add it when she was in the parking lot last time, but Chuck said that she would add it next time, and he didn't add it until next time.

"Do you have his WeChat? Then you share the business card with me, I will add him." Yvette said.

"Okay, I have his WeChat, I will share it with you..." Lara took out her mobile phone and was ready to distribute business cards, but suddenly thought of Chuck's warning, she shivered and sent it, let Yvette until Isn't that the result of his own photos will be seen by the whole school?

"Why didn't you send it?" Yvette waited because Lara hadn't moved the phone in her hand for a long time.

"Teacher, I'm sorry, I forgot that I don't have Chuck WeChat anymore, I'm sorry," Lara said quickly.

"Never mind, I'll ask him again next time." Yvette was helpless, she was packing things, but suddenly thought of a question, why would Lara come to tell Chuck's thing to herself?

Could Chuck tell Lara that she had a relationship with Chuck?

Yvette is anxious, husband, what are you doing?

"You come to tell me about these doings of him. Why?" Yvette asked solemnly and locked the door at the same time.

"I......" Lara was stared like this, and was also a little flustered, shaking her head busy, but Yvette's eyes made her panic, "Teacher, I just talked about...Teacher, you believe me...Teacher, I saw Chuck coming out of your car in the morning."

"What do you..." Yvette had no choice but to say that she must have seen Chuck with herself.

"So, teacher, are you with Chuck?" Lara asked quietly.

Yvette has always been an adult, and she quickly calmed down, knowing that it was useless to deny it, and nodded after a silence, "Yes, I am with Chuck,"

Yvette was surprised when she said this. She actually said it? She didn't feel nervous, but relaxed... she finally said it.