CHAPTER - 89

The two ladies suggested marriage, and Manny agreed to it.

She didn't mean to be angry. She was very satisfied with Chuck Cannon as her son-in-law. It was understandable for a man to hang out with other women from time to time. Her husband was also behaving like this, so she just turned a blind eye on him.

What's more, Chuck was so rich that the whole plaza belonged to him. It didn't matter that he wanted to play around with women. As long as he didn't take them home, then it was alright.

"But their relationship is not set in stone yet. This is not alright. At the very least, they have to get married. Otherwise, if they suddenly break up, it will be terrible."

Manny agreed, so she said, "Chuck, why don't you make a phone call to your parents? We can make an appointment and come out to have dinner together. Let's set a date."

Chuck was dumbfounded.

Zelda Maine hurriedly shook her head. "Mom, don't talk nonsense. Chuck and I are not there yet."

"What do you mean? You two are sleeping together. How far do you need to go to consider marriage?" Manny glared at her daughter.

"Zelda, you should get married. Look at my daughter, her child is already five years old. Marriage is not as bad as you think." One of the ladies said.

"That's right. You two are so happy together. You will get married sooner or later anyway. You'd better get married as soon as possible." The two women also tried to persuade her.

Zelda sighed in her heart.

Marriage? In the past, she had never thought of marriage. But how should she explain the situation?

This time, when she heard her mother's words and the words of two aunties, she was not angry. She did not think they were wrong. Her walls were breaking down...

Marrying Chuck... how should she put it? She didn't know how to describe her feelings. She had to get his consent first.

However, he was just a friend to her, and this time he also came here to pretend to be in a relationship with her. In addition, although she 'helped' him in the car that night,... who was she to help him?

His girlfriend? No.

Were they husband and wife? No.

"A platonic friend? Is he my friend? Because he was feeling it down there, and I could not refuse, so helped him? This seems to be..."

The more Zelda thought about it, the more confused she became. What exactly was on her mind?

Seeing that she didn't speak, the two women could only pull Zelda aside.

"Zelda, what do you think? Were you angry just now? Let me tell you, there is nothing to be angry about. Men are all like this. Your uncle is also the same. But as long as I ask him, he will come home every night."

"Yes, the two of us have watched you grow up, so we treat you as our own daughter. We want the best for you. Chuck is a good choice, he has a strong background and even owns a plaza. I'm sure he owns several other businesses too. Where can you find such a man?" The two women kept discussing.