CHAPTER - 187

The assistant thought so, he had followed Kristen, he had followed Kristen for a year, today is the first time to eat with the boss, the taste must be good, he imagined in his mind Kristen's lingering picture.

The assistant's heart was excited, he walked beside Kristen, smelling her smell.

Kristen will eat around the place, basically, there are many flavours, and most of the business is good, this is a sign of good prospects of the square, her heart was more satisfied with the place, she more certain to acquire the place.

"Hey, boss, look, is that person Zabrina." The assistant suddenly saw two people coming out of a restaurant.

A man he didn't recognize, but this woman had just put on sunglasses, he recognized it, it was the popular star Zabrina.

Kristen looked over and found that it is really Zabrina, before her company worked with Zabrina once when Zabrina was not yet popular, her company's annual meeting invited Zabrina over to sing, the two are considered to know each other.

Obviously, Zabrina also found Kristen, she was surprised, immediately recognized who it was, she came over, "Hello President Kristen, how are you in the here?"

"I came over here," Kristen didn't say much, but if the time came to acquire the place, then he could still ask Zabrina to come to stand-in.

"You're filming here, right?" Kristen asked because she saw the publicity.

Zabrina nodded, there were some students nearby who recognized her and wanted to come over for a photo, Zabrina had no choice but to be red, there was too much to worry about.

"Ok, I'm filming here with this boss." Zabrina introduced, as Wilbur Wendel was around, she had to introduce him.

Wilbur Wendel just ate with Zabrina for a long time, he felt that Zabrina was too much for his appetite, but Zabrina only ate politely, he just invited Zabrina to drink, but Zabrina declined with the fact that she had to shoot a movie tomorrow.

This made Wilbur Wendel helpless, but for him it was good to know her.

The assistant's heart was delighted, actually such a coincidence? But this was no occasion for him to speak, he knew that, so he didn't open his mouth.

Kristen sized up Wilbur Wendel a few times, "You are the owner of this square?"

She was a little surprised, this plaza owner was actually so young, no wonder he didn't answer the phone just now because he was accompanying the beauty for dinner.

"Yes, this square is under my name, hello, my name is Wilbur Wendel," Wilbur Wendel smiled, Kristen's temperament was particularly good, which made Wilbur Wendel want to get close and intimate, if it wasn't for Zabrina, he would have just accosted her.

Kristen's eyebrows furrowed, the look in Wilbur Wendel's eyes made her feel disgusted, she hated when men younger than herself looked at her with such a look, this look made her immediately think of the way Chuck looked at her in the parking lot, it was especially disgusting.

"Ok, I have something to tell you," Kristen said calmly.

"You say," Wilbur Wendel was surprised, Is it to talk to Chuck? Sure, but if you're the boss, you must pretend to go on.