Sleepover

This morning was a blur, we ate breakfast in the little restaurant in the hotel. It was a buffet so everyone got to eat whatever they wanted well except for me. I ate gross oatmeal. Wasn't too good but I guess I gotta deal with it. I can't even eat the food on set all of it is super unhealthy. Unless I really love that food, I'm not going to eat it just to workout. Milo posted a video of me making a weird face to his Insta story along with Trevor messing with Kylee's hair. I guess we're already all slowly growing on each other.

We made it to the set where we ran lines for the first thirty minutes of the movie without the songs. We would be recording the songs next week. Then finally costume tests. I had to try on multiple types of cheerleading outfits and lot of soft pink and light blue girly clothes. Trevor only had three costumes, Kylee had two costumes, James also only had two costumes, Carla had four, Jasmine had two, Mickeey had two, and Emilia had two. Milo and I had the most costume changes. The makeup crew was also discussing hair color for the zombies. They at first wanted rainbow hair but the wigs didn't look good on them, then they wanted to try blue which also didn't look good, then they finally decided on green. They said they would spray the actors' hair everyday they come on set when we start filming. James and Kylee were okay with that but Milo said he would just get his hair dyed green.

"Now Y/N'' said my stylist Tiffany. "You are going to wear this wig." She was holding a short white wig. I thought it would be a little bit different.

"That's what Addison's real hair looks like?"

"Yes it may not be the most comfortable thing in the world but at least it doesn't get in your face."

"That's true."

"Here try it on!" I put it on and immediately regretted it. It was super itchy. I guess I would get used to this. I took it off and gave it back to Tiffany.

"How does it feel?"

"To be completely honest it isn't the most comfortable thing in the world but with a wig cap and a few bobby pins I think it will be fine. Thank you Tiffany for this wig."

"Oh uh you're welcome Y/N."

The next thing the cast had to do was the choregraphy. When I say everyone was drained. I mean everyone. I was the only one that could do the first scene perfectly without messing up at all. I wasn't too worried the choreography for 'My Year' wasn't too bad I've had worse. I guess everyone still needs a little bit more time to perfect it.

That night we all got room service in Milo's room. We watched the movie 'IT'.  Almost everyone was scared of the movie except for Kylee and I. Milo would always grab me whenever a scary scene would come on. His least favorite part was when Pennywise was underwater in the basement. If anything I was fascinated with Pennywise. He had some type of backstory we don't know about yet. I guess that's why they are making a second one in a few years. My parents let me watch scary movies  because they make me happy. They are super good and bloody. Zack and Clara hate them but they still watch them with me.

"Well I'm surely going to have nightmares tonight" squealed Emilia.

"Same here" said Jasmine.

"You guys are such chickens that was clearly a good movie. If kids younger then us fight this clown, then we can too plus he isn't real" said Kylee.

"Anyone else down for a cast sleepover??" Asked Trevor trembling.

"I will gladly join this sleepover" said James.

"How about two people to a room" said Carla.

"How about we all just sleep in this room" said Kylee. "We can all surely fit on this bed. If we all squish together.''

"If I fall off this bed you guys will regret it!" Said Jasmine giving us all a death stare.

We all managed to somehow squish on Milo's bed, but about an hour later,  Jasmine left the room. Every five minutes someone else would leave the room. Mickeey, then Kylee, then James, then Carla, then Trevor, and then Emilia. It was just Milo and I. He was zonked out. I on the other hand was wide awake. I could hear them all whispering out the door.

"Shhh guys just because we want our ship to happen doesn't mean we have to leave them alone when they're sleeping" remarked Emilia crossing her arms.

"Trust me Emilia you'll thank me later. Tomorrow morning we'll get a little picture of them sleeping next to each other" declared Kylee. "Plus didn't you guys see that Milo had his hand snuggly around Y/N's waist??"

I looked down at my waist to see Milo's hand on my waist. Kylee wasn't lying. I smiled a little. I felt secure. I heard their footsteps quietly walk away and the door closed quietly locking itself. Milo moved around a little and pulled me closer. My head laid on his chest. He felt so warm. His other hand was cradling my head. He smelled like vanilla. So soothing.