Are They A Couple?

YOUR POV

"Y/N smile!" Shouted Dylan. I sat by the little pool I was going to have to jump in in a few minutes. He pulled out the Polaroid and said "wow you look beautiful."

"Thanks."

Dylan, Cole, Braeden, and I had to wait for the rest of the crew to set up. We all sat at a picnic table outside.

"Hey how about we all take some pictures" said Dylan.

"Alright'' said Braeden. Dylan handed him his phone, he then grabbed my face, I lifted my chin up and closed my eyes. He kissed my cheek. Cole was behind us doing the peace pose. Then Braeden and Dylan got on the concrete and crouched down doing the praying hands. Cole and I turned our backs against each other with our arms crossed. Dylan then grabbed my waist and I put my hands on his shoulders. I turned my head away from him to look at the phone. Dylan smiled at the phone too. Braeden handed me the phone and the three of them sat on top of the picnic table. Dylan sat in the middle looking at the phone with a serious face. Cole looked to the side with a serious face. Braeden was just like Cole but looked the opposite way. I took the picture and then handed the phone to Dylan.

"I'll send the photos to you guys" said Dylan. A few seconds later I got all four photos. I saved them to my camera roll. My phone went off a couple of times. @DylanMinnette, @ColePreston, @BraedenLemasters, and @Y/F/N Y/L/N These four spending time on set for the song Pictures of girls. I forgot the band has an instagram page. Then I got tagged again from Cole, Dylan, and Braeden about the same thing. Cole and Braeden only posted two pictures. Dylan posted all four. The first one he posted was the one where he was kissing my cheek. I grabbed my phone and posted all four photos. The first one was with just the boys. @WallowsMusic, @DylanMinnette @BraedenLemasters @ColePreston thank you guys for letting me apart of this music video I have had so much fun!

"Alright guys now we can finally start filming" said the director.

Dylan held the Polaroid photo of me in front of the camera then took it off to reveal me in the same pose. Cole and Braeden started pretending to sing behind me. Then we shot the three of them singing while I jumped in the pool with my clothes on. I messed up all my makeup and my hair. I was freezing. They shot the last scene where the three of them were looking at the sun. I wrapped up in a towel.

"And cut!" Dylan came running to me.

"Here come with me." He took me to his dressing room. He helped remove my mascara and lipstick. My foundation was waterproof and so was my eyeshadow. I didn't put any eyebrow gel on today thankfully. That would have been embarrassing. "You can wear some of my clothes." He had a bag with a sweatshirt in it and he had a pair of pants. "I won't look." Dylan put his head on the table while I put his sweatshirt and his pants on.

"You can look now." He turned towards me.

"Even in my sweatshirt and pants you still look beautiful." I felt my cheeks burning. "Come on lets fix your hair." He got up and went to me. He turned me around to face the wall while he put my hair in a ponytail. "I can take you back to that studio if you need me to. It's only 11:00pm. I guess we finished early. Then I can take you to lunch if you want."

"Yeah that would be nice."

It only took twenty minutes to get there. He dropped me off. I ran into the studio super fast. My hair was still dripping and I still looked like a mess but I had to be there for Milo.

"Sorry! I finished on set early so I can stay here until you guys finish!"

"Alright Y/N!" Said Witney. She began to dance with Milo again. He's such a good dancer. Watching him dance with Witney was so nice, so peaceful. I like being able to just sit and watch him dance.