Stargaze Kiss

YOUR POV

"I had a lot of fun with you on set" said Dylan as he placed his hand on mine.

"I had a lot of fun with you too." My phone started ringing. I made Dylan take his hand off of mine. It was Paul. "Hello."

"Y/N Disney and I have been talking and we want you and Milo to go to Disney in December and next week."

"But Milo has Dancing With The Stars."

"We have talked to them and since they're also Disney we will have Disney night instead of Most Memorable Year. That will be the week after."

"Oh alright."

"I'm about to call Milo have a nice day."

"You too Paul."

"Who was that?" Asked Dylan.

"It was the director of Zombies. Apparently I'm going to Disney World with Milo next week."

"That sounds like a lot of fun." My phone went off again.

"I forgot to tell you Y/N you can bring one guest. Since Milo will probably be spending most of his time for DWTS we have allowed you to bring someone else."

"Oh that's great I'll call you back when I pick someone. Bye!"

"What happened?"

"I get to take one other person. Would you like to come?"

"Really? What about your friends?"

"My best friends Zack and Clara would fight over who gets to come with me. Plus it'll be fun."

"Yeah I would love to go with you. I don't want you to be alone."

"Aww thanks. Let me just call Paul back real quick." I dialed his number.

"Have you picked that special someone?"

"Yes I am taking Dylan Minnette."

"Excellent! Goodbye Y/N thank you so much for picking someone fast."

"Okay now we can actually just talk." Dylan and I stayed at the restaurant for another hour just talking about life and all the excitement of going to Disney World.

MILO'S POV

"Hello."

"Hey there Milo! I talked to Dancing With The Stars and we agreed to change the night theme with Disney night instead of Most Memorable Year. Disney and I talked about bringing you and Y/N to Disney to get ready for Halloween. Witney will also be going with you. DWTS will tell everyone else about the change. Looking forward to seeing you there!"

"Thanks Paul bye!"

"Who was that baby?"

"Oh Paul called. He said that Y/N and I are going to Disney World for Halloween and also for Dancing With The Stars for Disney night."

"That's amazing Milo! You should start packing!"

I grabbed my phone out and started texting Y/N.

Milo: Did you hear about Disney World?

Y/N: Yeah I heard I cannot wait!

Milo: I heard rumors that most Disney stars get to stay at the Grand Floridian.

Y/N: I hope those rumors are true.

Milo: Same.

YOUR POV

Zack: Um we have some catching up to do. First off what's going with you and Dylan are you guys a thing because he is being way too affectionate!!!