And You're Watching Disney Channel

Milo and I had been busy for the past three weeks either filming the Halloween special to get kids hyped up for Zombies coming out in February and all the interviews we were in. The rest of the cast was done and got to go back home.

"Now Y/N and Milo, this is the only scene that will be in this short now. I decided those other scenes were duds. Action!" I was in my cheerleader outfit but this time it was Halloween colors. Milo was wearing his first outfit he appears in, in the movie. We were in the woods at night.

"Hey Addison!"

"Yes Zed?''

"I just want to say Happy Zomballoween!"

"Seriously Zed."

"What time to get ready for Halloween."

I turned towards the camera and said "Don't forget to watch Zombies that comes out on February 16th 2018!"

"And Happy Halloween!" Said Milo.

"AND CUT!! I would like to thank you guys for staying on set for extra time. Also Milo good luck with Dancing With The Stars!'' Said Paul. "There is one more thing though go to the green room to do one last thing after you're done removing your makeup."

Milo and I both headed to his dressing room. I helped him remove his makeup and then I removed mine. I went to my dressing room to get back into my normal clothes. Milo was waiting out of my room.

"So Dancing With The Stars huh?" I said crossing my arms and leaning against the wall.

"Yep and I was wondering if you would go to some of the performances when my mom doesn't go or you can totally go to all of them if you want." He stopped talking and looked down at the floor he was blushing.

"Milo I would love to go. I'll go to all of them. I promise." I put both of my hands on his shoulders. I decided to hug him. He smelled so good. This time he smelled like pumpkins. I guess he's getting ready for fall.

"I guess we should head the green room."

"Alright Y/N just hold this," said Paul. He handed me a bright green stick. There were a couple of tape markings on the wall behind Paul. "I need you to look at the camera but make sure to hit all of these markings." The cameras started rolling.

"Hi I'm Y/F/N Y/L/N and you're watching Disney Channel!" I pretended to draw the Mickey Mouse head while making sure to look at the camera while making sure I hit the targeted spots. After I finished drawing Mickey Mouse I blew a kiss at the camera.

"Milo your turn!" Milo drew the Mickey Mouse head as well. Then Milo and I did one together.

A/N: Lol I really wanted this scene to be in this story. I have always dreamed of doing this like the Disney kids lol if you're a 2000s kid you will definitely understand.