Movie Interviews

A month and two weeks has passed, today we are wrapping up the final scene from the movie. The crew has been adding more scenes and deleting even more. Some of our cast mates have had trouble being on camera. Even I have.

"I have an announcement to make, since it's September almost October, Disney and I have discussed making a Zombies short. It would be Halloween themed. I have my writers working on it ASAP. Also we all know this is the last scene being filmed on set. When the zombies and cheerleaders work together to save the cheer championship. ACTION!"

"Who would have thought that a zombie."

"And a cheerleader."

"Would come together and save the cheer competition."

"Gzzzara"

"I gzzzara you too." Milo had his hand on face. His face met mine and we kissed. I don't know why I was so nervous it really wasn't too bad.

"And cut!" Milo and I let go of each other. Everyone stayed in their spots because Paul began talking again. "Now I know you all are probably wondering why we needed twelve weeks and not nine. Well not only does my crew have a lot of editing to do, but also I have signed most of you guys up for interviews. Some will be here, some in New York, and some back in LA. I was thinking Kylee, James, and Trevor will go back to LA for two interviews. Emilia, Mickeey, and Jasmine will stay here for three interviews. Milo and Y/N will be going to New York first for three interviews, then come back here and do two interviews along with filming the short, and then back at LA for two more interviews" stated Paul. 

"So Milo and Y/N tell me a bit about the film?'' Asked Savannah Guthrie.

"Well what we can say is that it's about this zombie boy who ends up with a human girl and everyone is against it" answered Milo.

"What is your guys favorite part of the film?" Asked Hoda Kotb.

"My favorite is when Zed and Addison are in the light garden" replied Milo.

"Mine is at the beginning where all of the main cast performs the song My Year" I said.

"What was your least favorite part of filming Milo?"

"Savannah I would have to say it was removing all that makeup just having to put it all back on but I really did enjoy filming with these amazing people." He said as he put his arm on my shoulder.

"What about you Y/N?"

"Well Hoda I would say that wig. It didn't like me and I didn't like it. If we film a second one the wig gotta go. I need a different wig."

"Do you guys think we're going to get a second film?"

"I think we will"

"I agree with Y/N." Milo still had his shoulder around me.

"On an unrelated note, Y/N I heard some rumors about a possible new song."

"Oh yes, Hoda I have found some really good inspiration on set. I can't wait to share this song with the world" I said looking Milo in the eyes and putting my hand on his shoulder.

"I see why you two got the leads, there's a lot of chemistry between you two."

"Yes I agree Savannah we have a good amount of chemistry" said Milo not breaking eye contact with me.

"Well that's all we have time for, we'll be back to you after this." Said Savannah staring at the camera that I totally didn't forget about. The cameras stopped rolling.

"Thank you so much Milo and Y/N for coming on the Today show."

"The pleasure is all ours Hoda." I replied with a big grin on my face.

Milo and I headed to our next interview but this time with 'The View'.

"Y/N and Milo tell me a little bit about this movie and a bit about yourselves" asked Whoopi.

"Well this film is about a cheerleader girl that ends up with a zombie boy and they're fighting for change." I said.

"I will definitely be seeing that!" Exclaimed Joy.

"Me as well Joy. I cannot wait for this film!" Laughed Meghan.

"Look Milo and Y/N what we really want to know is about your personal lives. Are you two dating or not?? Everyone wants to know!" Beamed Whoopi. Joy and Meghan were nodding their heads and leaning in closer. The crowd watching was oooing.

"As of now Whoopi, Meghan, and Joy, Y/N and I are just friends." I nodded and that's all him and I will ever be..friends