Halloween DWTS

"So how do you want it to sound?"

"Well Braeden, Cole, and I talked about the song being about the significant other being drunk on Halloween. The song name is called 'Drunk On Halloween'.

"What are the lyrics so far?"

"I know where you've been, don't try to act like I don't know you. And all the words you don't hear, they always find a way back to you now. Say a new day has dawned, but we no longer get to cause I know the truth. The leaves are all gone so who's moving on? I know the worst is to come. On that Halloween you told me you weren't drinking, I believed you."

"I like that a lot! What do you want the rest of this to kind of represent?"

"Their hurt because they were drinking."

"How about this?" I started singing things that came off the top of my head. "Now the only time I have to sit and wonder if you're thinking about the fun you've had with someone else then I know the truth is wasted on you."

"I love that!"

Dylan and I worked on the song for about another hour.

"Thanks for all your help Y/N!"

"I'm glad I could help!" I walked to his door and slowly opened it. Dylan grabbed my wrist.

"Hey wait!" I turned to look at him.

"The Wallows are throwing a Halloween party on Halloween night. You can bring whoever you want and we'll be performing a few songs, maybe even 'Drunk On Halloween'."

"I'll be there!" Dylan let go of my wrist and let me out. As soon as he shut the door I texted Clara and Zack.

Me: How about a Halloween party on Halloween night hosted by none other then Wallows!?

Zack: Heck yes we'll be there!

Clara: You must come over ASAP! We need to discuss our costumes.

Me: Alright I'll head over now.

Zack: While you do that, Clara and I are setting up a board.

I decided to text Milo too maybe he could go with us too and invite some of his other friends too. It could be fun.

Me: Hey want to go to a Halloween party on Halloween Night?? It would be hosted by Wallows but I really want you to come. I know you don't really like Dylan but you won't have to talk to him.

Milo: I'll think about it. I'll let you know when I have made my decision.

Me: Sounds good!

Two Weeks Later

The opening number for Halloween Night began. I sat next to Camryn. The opening was pretty good.

"Milo said he's going first this week" whispered Camryn.

"He's going to do great I just know it!"

"Have you seen his eyes?"

"No I haven't." She took out her phone and showed me a picture of Milo's eyes. They were white. "That's so cool his eyes are like Freddy Krueger!"

"He said you would love it. He told me about your love of Halloween."

"Yes I'm a sucker for anything Halloween!" Camryn laughed. I noticed the empty seat next to me. "Is anyone else coming?"

"Oh yeah it's-"

"Hey Camryn long time no see!" Said an unfamiliar voice.

"Hello Meg!" I turned my head to see Meg Donnelly. She looked so happy but she seemed too cheery. She wasn't even dressed up like me. I was wearing skeleton overalls, a skeleton shirt, skeleton tights, skeleton boots, skeleton purse, a ring for my whole hand which was a skeleton hand, skeleton makeup on one side of my face, and I had my straightened with a skeleton beanie. She wasn't in any type of Halloween clothes. No Halloween spirit. Even Camryn wore zombie themed clothes. She was wearing pink.

"It's nice to actually meet you Y/N." I tried not to roll my eyes. I stuck my hand out.

"It's nice to actually meet you too" I said. My voice was low and had no meaning. Meg sat down next to me as the lights went down.

"And now dancing the contemporary is Milo and Witney!" The song was 'Toxic' by 2WEI. I watched Milo dance with Witney. It was so amazing. I held my breath as they did the scores. My boy had gotten all tens. I was over the moon for him. Meg and Camryn were happy for him too.

After the show was over, I stayed with Camryn and Meg to see Milo. Milo came running to me. He gave me a big hug.

"You did great out there! Witney is such a good teacher!" I pulled away to face him. He put his hand on the side of my face with no skeleton makeup.

"Well someone is in the Halloween spirit!"

"Yep I had to look this cute for Halloween night."

"Well I think you look absolutely adorable! Come with me there's a spot I want us to take a picture together." I took his hand and he led to his dressing room. There was a backdrop in it. He set his phone on a table. He picked me up and we both smiled at his phone. He put me down. "I'll send it to you!" A second later I got the photo. I saved to my phone and immediately made it my wallpaper along with posting it on Instagram.

@MiloManheim Spending time with this lovely guy after the big Halloween Night. #TeamMilo

I then pulled Milo close to me. I grabbed his face. "Now these eyes. I love these contacts. Just like Freddy Krueger!"

"You like this color more then my normal ones?" He started frowning.

"No of course not, I love your beautiful brown eyes." I gave him a kiss on his forehead. I let go of his face. "I think your mom and Meg are waiting." Milo was smiling like crazy he didn't even hear what I said. "Hello? Earth to Milo?!"

"Sorry what?"

"Your mom, Meg."

"Oh right." Milo put his arm on my shoulder and we both went to see his mom and Meg.

"I'm so proud of you baby!" Said Camryn as she hugged him.

"Thanks mom!"

"We should probably give them some privacy" said Meg.

"Yeah we should." Meg and I sat in two seats away from Milo and Camryn.

"Y/N I also came tonight to clear the air with you."

"You did??"

"Yeah I just wanted to say that I was never mad you got the role of Addison. You're a good actress. You and Milo had more chemistry then him and I have. You deserve the role of Addison. When Paul and his team decided to cut my character out I was never mad. I was super happy for you and the rest of the cast!"

"Wow. All this time I thought you hated me. I thought we weren't going to get along if we ever saw each other again."

"The acting industry is brutal but it isn't any better to be rivals. It makes Disney look bad and lets just say I don't want to have to fit with the big mouse." We both started laughing. "So we're cool?"

"Yeah we're cool! I think we're going to become good friends!"

"I'm glad you want to be friends!" I hugged Meg.

"So you two are cool?" Asked Milo. Meg and I separated.

"Yeah we're cool" said Meg.

"I'm glad my girls get along."

"Your girls??" I asked while crossing my arm.

"Yeah since when did I agree to be your girl?" asked Meg.

"I just mean that I'm glad my friends are getting along."

"Shoot I have to get going" said Meg. She pulled me close to her. "By the way I ship you two and have fun!" She started running away.

"What does that mean??" I shouted. I totally ignored the fact that she said she ships us.

"Ready to go Y/N/N?"

"Where are we going Milo?"

"Back to my place but we're doing something Halloween themed!"