Backstage

YOUR POV

The last couple of days dragged on. I spent the other two days with Dylan. We went to Hollywood Studios and Epcot. I was happy to finally be home. Today was Milo and Witney's performance. I was sitting with Camryn. Milo got a really good score and thankfully he wasn't sent home. He is always either the first one on top of the board with the highest scores or is at least number three. I had finally started getting back to my old routine. I started modeling again and working out and finishing up my song. I was releasing it to the public after I film the music video for it. Plus I had to figure out the cover. 

"Y/N what did you think?" Asked Milo. I hugged him.

"You deserve all tens. Every single time you get up there."

"Aww thanks!"

"I cannot wait for next week!" My phone dinged. "I should get going I have to film my music video."

"Alright!" I started walking out the door and bolted for my car. I had to get a move on. I had to get this music video over with.

"Do I really need all this makeup Stacy?" I asked. Stacy had already done my hair and she took forever on my makeup. She made my hair wavy and she put red lipstick on me and a natural eyeshadow look with a bit of eyeliner and fake eyelashes. Not to mention that she put tons of foundation and concealer. This would be my first time doing a music video in so long. I made sure to have Zack and Clara behind the scenes. Most of the scenes were only going to be of me. I was put in a skin tight red dress and I had red heels.

"Yes I have to, you have to look amazing. The director wants you to head to the filming area." I nodded and slowly walked to the filming area. The first scene would be of me lip syncing to some of the lyrics. They also wanted to get a picture of me for the cover. I did a simple cover. It was just me sitting in a black chair looking right at the camera. I wasn't really in the mood to deal with this. I was simply ready to get it over.

Three Hours Later

My phone started ringing. "Hello?"

"Hi there Y/N, my name is Bryan I work for TME Magazines (I made that up) we are interested of you and Milo Manheim to be on our magazine cover. It would be in three days. Tell us a bit about the movie and your personal lives if that's alright."

"I'll have to talk to Milo but I would do it."

"Don't worry about Milo. We'll talk to him about it and get back to you."

"Oh okay thank you!" I ended the phone call. I guess now I have to post about my new song. It's called 'Unrealistic Dream'. It's about my dream world. That's all I'm going to say right now. My phone rang again.

"Hello?"

"Hey Y/N!"

"Oh hey Dylan!"

"So I was wondering if you wanted to go to our concert, it's uh tomorrow and you would be backstage. You don't have to go if you want."

"Aww no Dylan I would love to go."

The Next Day

This was so cute. Dylan was being super sweet to me. I haven't talked to Milo since we were filming at Disney World. Dylan seemed super nervous about performing even though he has done it a million of times. They did so good. They sang all their songs. They even talked about their new single called Spring. While they were performing all of their songs. Dylan would keep turning his head to look at me. He was acting like I would disappear.

"Now everyone! I have someone special who is backstage. You may have seen her in our 'Pictures of Girls' music video" said Dylan. He turned towards me gesturing for me to come to him. I slowly walked out. Thankfully I was wearing something that looked cute. I was wearing a blue and white maretta blue and white floral print wrap midi dress. My hair was down and I wasn't wearing any makeup. Dylan took my hand. I waved at the fans. I was a little nervous. Dylan gave me a behind hug but he kept his arms around me for a little bit longer. Lots of the fans were squealing and had their phones out filming. This wasn't too bad though. I had been spending a lot of time with Dylan and that's not bad.

MILO'S POV

I was still in bed I didn't care that it was 11:00am. Meg was coming over to hangout at 11:30am. All I had to do was change my outfit. I took a shower last night. I should get up to eat though. I grabbed two mini chocolate muffins and poured a glass of milk. I sat on the couch with Ziggy. He was probably going to try to steal my milk. We have had fights over milk a lot. Most of the time Ziggy won. I ate in silence while watching some Netflix. I heard the doorbell ring twenty five minutes later. I opened the door and there was Meg at my door.

"Hey dork!" She said as she hugged me.

"Hey nerd!" I led her to the couch. We were simply going to catch up and talk and maybe watch some tv. My phone starting going off. I clicked on one of the notifications.

PHOTOS TELL A STORY!!! IT SEEMS TO LOOK LIKE DYLAN MINNETTE AND Y/F/N Y/L/N ARE DATING?? DYLAN HAS NEVER BROUGHT ANY GIRLS BACKSTAGE!  Minnette called Y/L/N some special to him. He even showed her off to his fans. Many posting photos of the two of them. The way Dylan holds her in his arms just shows how much he likes her. I personally think these two will end up together. Many rumors of her and Milo Manheim were rumored but they haven't been together since they filmed at Walt Disney World. Perhaps Y/N is focused on Dylan and her careers. She also released her song 'Unrealistic Dream' two days ago.

I looked at Meg. I felt super annoyed. This guy was trying to steal Y/N. Showing her off to his fans wow. Just then my phone rang. 

"Hello?"

"Hi there Milo Manheim so sorry I contacted you this late but my name is Bryan I work for TME Magazines we are interested in you and Y/F/N Y/L/N to be on our magazine cover. It would be tomorrow. Tell us a bit about the movie and your personal lives."

"I accept your offer."

"Oh good!"

A/N: So sorry this so short and kind of bleh. I'm just setting it up for the next chapter. Things get more interesting....