Disney Springs

YOUR POV

I feel something rough on my arm like sandpaper rubbing on my arm. It's not painful, just uncomfortable. Then I feel something crawling on me. And something pointy stabbing me through the blanket. I immediately open my eyes to see an orange kitten sitting on me. I looked to the left and saw Milo was out of bed. I smelled something delicious. I think waffles. The orange kitten got closer to my face and meowed in my ear.

"Hey there!" I said as I started petting the little soft angel. "I need to get out of bed and you're not helping very much." I picked up the little kitten and walked out of Milo's room and headed for the kitchen. I saw Milo using the waffle machine and he was pouring a cup of milk.

"I see you've met Slim."

"So that's your name." I said looking down at the cute kitten. "He's so cute!"

"Yeah my little brother really is" said Milo as he came from behind me as he started petting Slim's head.

"Awww a little family!" Said Camryn.

"Morning mom."

"I see Y/N likes my sons." I nodded still focusing on the kitten. "Well he has another brother and his name is Ziggy."

"Well I love your boys!" I said while looking up at Milo. Milo gave me a cute little smile.

"I'm glad you do because two out of the three seem to love you."

"Mom!"

"Sorry I said too much. I have to meet someone today gotta go love you boys! Nice seeing you again Y/N!" Camryn ran out the door.

"My mom can be embarrassing."

"I like your mom." 

"I'm glad you do. Now come on lets eat breakfast!" I put Slim down.

"I'll just have some strawberries."

"Aww you don't want my waffles?" Milo started pouting.

"I got to stick to my diet. Once all this Disney stuff is over for a while. I have to go back to dance class and my agent wants me to start working out and get back to modeling. She said I've had a long break which I agree."

"Come on today could be a cheat day."

"Nah I can't, I haven't had a cheat day in about six months. Just hand me the bowl of strawberries and some water please."

"Fine." My phone started ringing.

"Hello?"

"Baby where are you? You didn't come home last night."

"Mom I'm fine I spent the night at Milo's. I'm having breakfast right now. He needed help with dance last night and Camryn didn't want me to drive back home. Sorry I didn't tell you."

"That's alright what matters is that you're safe."

"I love you mom."

"I love you too. When will I get to spend time with you? You've been so busy."

"How about lunch at 1pm today we can talk about some stuff."

"Alright. Bye!"

"Bye mom!"

"Everything okay?"

"Yeah my mom was just worried. She didn't know where I was last night."

"At least she's alright. Shoot it's almost 9:20. I gotta head to dance rehearsal."

"I'll drive you, we can eat in my car on the way."

"Sounds good. Also we both need to change."

"Yeah you're right. I'll just put on what I had last night."