Embarassing Instagram Post

I woke up when I heard the door slowly opening. I squinted my eyes to see everyone that left the room that night coming in.

"Okay guys I'm just going to take a quick picture of our ship and then we leave if they don't wake up"whispered Kylee. Her phone made a lot of noise taking the photo, I'm guessing she left her ringer on. I opened my eyes and made direct eye contact with Milo. He seemed just as surprised as me. He looked at where his hands were and he quickly let go of me. His cheeks turned a little pink.

"Morning sleepy heads" muttered James.

All of the main cast was around the bed. Kylee was on her phone typing super fast. She was up to something. My phone went off and I looked at my phone. She had tagged me in her instagram post it said @milomanheim @Y/F/N Y/L/N These two dorks fell asleep like this last night. #castgoals #secretship #perfect.

It had been a couple hours since the embarrassing post thanks to Kylee. Anyway today we are recording most of the soundtrack today. Of course the crew wants to start off with 'Someday'. This is what they predict will be their most popular song in the soundtrack so they want it to be perfect, plus this is the song that really starts the romance with Zed and Addison.

"Okay guys lets just see how this first time goes. Don't stress you guys got this" grinned George S. Clinton.

Milo and I put the headphones on and followed the beat.
Oh
La la la la la
Oh
Yeah

I know we might be crazy
But did you hear the story?
I think I heard it vaguely
A girl and a zombie (you guys probably know this song so I won't go on)

Milo and I recorded 'Someday' (both versions), 'Bamm', 'My Year', and 'Our Year' for about three hours. The rest of the cast would record their parts while Milo and I start choreographing with Christopher Scott.

"Now Milo, first you spin her slowly twice, then you slide, then fake snap." Like this. Chris used me in his demonstration. Milo is the only actor in the main cast that hasn't had any dancing experience. Chris knew I would get the choreo down really fast. Which I did. Milo did exactly what Chris told him to.

"There you go!!"

Four more hours went by, the whole cast was exhausted.

The two weeks had passed, we started filming today. For today we're going to film the scene where Zed and Addison meet formally. Tomorrow was going to be the 'My Year' scene. My hairstylist Tiffany had a hard time with my hair because I fell asleep before I could brush my hair last night. It was a tangled, knotted mess. Thankfully it wasn't too bad or painful. She only had to straighten it. I was wearing a light blue dress with white sneakers on. My makeup was simple just a little bit of lipgloss, natural eyeshadow, and my eyebrows were shaped a little.

"Alright everyone, so Addison has just locked herself in the Zombie Safe room where she meets a boy, little does she know is Zed now action!" Shouted Paul.

"Hello..?" I gulped.

"Hello?" Replied Milo.

"Hi?"

"Why hello."

"Don't get any ideas, Buster, the only thing more dangerous than my high kick is my low kick."

"Sorry. This is just not how I was expecting my first day at a new school to be."

"You didn't expect to be trapped in a zombie safe room?"

"Oh no! That I expected. I just was hoping to try out for the football team."

"No way, I'm trying out for the cheerleading team."

"My dad doesn't even think I'm going to make the team."

"What? No you'll do great. You just need someone to cheer for you. So if I get on the team, I'll cheer for you."

"That's sweet thanks. I'm Zed what's your name?"

"I'm Addison."

"And cut! That's all for today. I want to ease our way into filming this movie" stated Paul. Milo, the crew, and I all just nodded. I walked with Milo to our dressing rooms. His is next to mine. He was reaching for the door knob.

"Hey Milo!" I said grabbing his wrist gently pulling it away from the door knob. "I like your hair green just as much as it is brunette. I think it makes you look even cuter." I started blushing a little.

"Aww thanks Y/N!" I let go of his wrist and started to turn the door knob to my dressing room. "Hey can you help remove all this makeup? My makeup stylist had to run and help one of the other makeup stylists."

"Sure I can help you!"