Tears On The Beach

A/N: You guys are probably gonna hate me for this. Heck even I hate myself. 😂

"And smile!" said the professional photographer. Milo and I were hugging each other. The fashion stylist person thought it would be a good idea to put us in Seabrook colors. Milo was wearing a pink suit and I was wearing a blue dress. They had us to a few photos. One was where I was looking at the camera and Milo was looking at me and put his arm on my shoulder. Another was the two of us having our backs against each other. Another one was where Milo was behind me and he had his hands on my hips and we both looked at the camera seriously. "These are perfect, now go follow Megan and answer her questions." Milo and I nodded and went to Megan's office.

"Hello Milo and Y/N. So good to finally meet you two. Have a seat." Milo and I sat next to each other. "So tell me a little bit about this movie that is planning to come out in a few months."

"Well this movie is about a zombie and a cheerleader. Zombies are finally allowed to go to school with the humans but they still get a lot of hate especially from cheerleaders" said Milo.

"Yes and one of the only nice cheerleaders is my character Addison. Addison's cousin is the antagonist in this movie who is against anything zombie. That's about all we can share." Megan nodded while writing this all down on a piece of paper. Her phone was also recording us.

"Milo tell me about Dancing With The Stars. You are going into your fourth week how do you feel?"

"I feel very happy and excited to be on this show. I have had so much fun dancing every week and trying my hardest. I feel really confident especially with such a great teacher like Witney."

"And Y/N have you seen Milo dance on the show?"

"Yes, I have. I have gone every week to see him. He has done so well and I am so proud of him. I think he'll win. He's such an incredible dancer. He has already improved so much!"

"I'm glad you're supporting your friend. I'm sure you have both heard the rumors about your off screen romances. Can you both tell me about that? Meg and Dylan?"

"Meg and I have already talked about this, her and I are simply just friends. We usually just hangout at my place or we go shopping and that's about it. Plus Meg is rumored to be dating one of her co-stars on the show 'American Housewife'." Megan turned towards me.

"What about you Y/N? Dylan seemed to be cozying up close to you, especially at Wallows most recent concert. You're someone special to him."

"Well as of right now, Dylan and I are just friends. Him and I have not talked about what our relationship with each other is but I think him and I are just happy as friends."

"Are you sure that's all he his to you?" I looked down at the floor and nodded. "Well then I heard about your new song 'Unrealistic Dream' what was your inspiration for that? One of the lyrics was if only him and I could be, can you tell me about that?"

"Well this song is basically my dream world and I found a lot of inspiration for this song over the past couple of months."

"I've also heard rumors about your careers Y/N can you tell me about that?"

"Yes I have decided that I am giving up being a singer. This will be my last song but you never know what the future holds. Maybe ten years from now I will be a singer again. Unless there is another Zombies movie I think that's all the singing you'll get from me. I am also considering dropping modeling for a bit as well."

"What will you be focused on?"

"Acting and writing. I am looking for an editor to make my writing possible but those will be my main focus for these next few years. I will be done with tutoring in a few months. So I can put more effort in my career. I really think writing will be good for me. I always wanted to be an author. Why not give it a shot?"

"What about you Milo, any career changes or just acting?"

"Just going to keep acting whether that means for Disney or just in general who knows. The rest of the stuff I do is for fun. Acting is one of the only things I take very serious besides dancing of course."

"That's good to hear, well I am truly happy for the both of you and I wish you both the best of luck with your careers." Megan got up and we both shook her hand. One at a time of course.

Milo and I changed back into our normal clothes. I knew there was a beach close by. I was just going to go watch the sunset and maybe look for shells. I started walking out when Milo stopped me.

"Hey where are you going?" He asked.

"I am going to the beach, it's not that far from here. This is my favorite beach."

"Yeah Cabrillo is my favorite beach too!"

"Do you want to come with me?"

"Sure!"

"Why do you want to go sea shell searching?"

"Because Milo, my gran and I used to go seashell searching on this same beach. It's so much fun!"

"I'm doing this for you but if I have back pain that's your fault. Where are you even going to put these shells?"

"Duh you don't think I'm prepared?? Here you're lucky I packed two plastic bags."

"Thanks." Milo and I walked in silence for a couple of minutes. Milo kept walking while I stopped. Tears started coming out of my eyes. I watched the sunset. I started whispering the song that my gran and I listened to. 'Summer wind' by Frank Sinatra. "Y/N are you okay?" I turned towards him wiping my tears.

"Yeah I'm alright lets keep walking."

"You're clearly not okay. You don't have to tell me what's wrong but just know that I'm here." Milo walked to me and wrapped his arms around me. I hugged him back.

"It's just that my gran died a couple of years ago and we used to go to this beach a lot in the summer every year for ten years. Then she got really sick and passed." Tears started pouring out again.

"I'm so sorry that happened Y/N. It's horrible to lose a family member and there's nothing in your power to do anything to stop it."

"It's alright Milo, we're all just corpses that haven't rotted yet."

"That's deep Y/N. I'm sorry so you're in pain. Why haven't you ever told me about this?"

"Because I didn't want to bother you about it."

"You're never a bother. You can tell me what's wrong always."

"Thanks Milo." I pulled a little back to look him in the face. He used one of his hands to wipe my tears away.

"Y/N I wanted to ask this for a while. Will you be my-" My phone rang. I let go of Milo and answered the call.

"Hey Dylan!"

"Hey Y/N I missed your beautiful voice. I am having trouble writing a new song for the band it's Halloween themed can you come over?"

"Give me one second." I looked back at Milo. "What did you want to ask me Milo?"

"It was nothing. Just forget about it." He looked down at the ground. "I should get going."

"Oh okay."

"Is it okay if I keep the shells?"

"Yes of course!" Milo started walking away, he didn't seem too happy. I got back on my phone. "I'll be over in a bit Dylan!"