7. I want to break free

A/n: Hey lovelies, here's a new update. I haven't been able to stop writing since yesterday. I was up all night, just listing down so many ideas. Hope you all enjoy this. Vote, share, and comment. Ashley Benson as Lillian.

Lots of hugs,

Illusionist

"Umm, did I tell you how pretty you look today, Izz?" I silently pleaded to Lily, who stood behind Izz.

"Nuh, uh. That's not gonna work today. You are going to give me straight answers to my questions, missy." Izz declared, pointing a finger in my direction. I felt like I was getting lectured by my mom.

"Heh, about what? Nothing new here." I shrugged guiltily. I just have to run towards the door. Make it or break it. My eyes darted towards Izz and I was about to make it, when -

"Do you think I'm an idiot? I have known you since forever Zoey. Don't try to pull that stunt with me. Do you like him?" In all the years we've spent together, Izzie had always been my personal bodyguard. She used to try her best to protect me from anything and everything. She had always been my safe space, so when she left, I felt like an important piece from my life went missing. Today, after 5 years, I got my missing piece back.

I didn't even realize that I was crying, till both Izz and Lily engulfed me in a hug.

"Zoe, it's okay, we're not pushing you. But I can promise you one thing, Nathan is a good guy. He won't hurt you," consoled Lily, wiping my tears.

"If not him, then someone else. I just hope that someday you will be ready to let someone in. Just don't take too long, or you'll end up losing what was right in front of your eyes," continued Izzie.

"I've never had girlfriends before, but I do know that I want nothing more than to be your friend," Lily confessed, looking at both of us.

"Right back at ya, babe," winked Izzie, and I laughed, pulling us into a hug again.

Our little love fest was pulled apart by a knock on the door.

"What is it with people always interrupting," I grumbled, while the other two laughed.

"Guys, shouldn't you be out by now? It's getting weird," came a hushed whisper from the other side of the door, which sounded a lot like Eli.

We chuckled, and opened the door, to reveal all the boys standing outside the restroom with a guilty look on their faces. The guys pushed Chace in front and coughed.

"Well, you guys were taking a lot of time, so we were scared, and worried," he said blushing, running his hand through his hair nervously.

Lily beamed with delight and launched herself onto him. "You're a cutie, you know that?" She laughed, kissing him.

"So whipped," I heard the guys snickering.

"You know, a guy who shows his emotions is quite sexy, don't you think so Izz?" I mocked teasingly, twirling my hair in my finger. Izz laughed at this but went along with it.

No sooner had I said it than Eli and Zach kneeled down in front of us.

"Girls, we are very very emotional today, and we need a lot of support," pouted Eli, in a baby voice.

"Damn straight, we are very very vulnerable," mimicked Zach, with puppy dog eyes.

We all burst out laughing at the scene in front of us. It was impossible not to.

"Get up, you dorks," replied, a very amused Nate, swatting both of them on their heads.

"Street cred, bruh. You're ruining it," grumbled Eli, "But at least I have these girls," and stood in between us, with his eyebrows raising in a flirty manner.