11. Scared to be lonely

"Sweetheart. I think we should wake up." I heard a husky voice.

I moaned and shoved my face into my pillow. Damn it, why was my pillow moving so much today. Irritated, I pulled it closer to my body and threw my leg on it. My pillow chuckled and hugged me back. Wait, since when does Plowy Hart do that?

"Plowy, are you alive?" I asked in a hushed whisper, keeping my eyes closed. Plowy smelled so good.

"Not that I am not flattered with you smelling me, but maybe we should wake up?" Plowy asked, in a sexy voice.

"NO! Zoe no go anywhere. Plowy stay with Zoe." I mumbled grumpily, refusing to get out of bed.

"Alright then sweetheart, you leave me with no choice,"

My covers were thrown from my body, as I felt the cold air hit my body. My eyes shot open, and before I could open my mouth, Nathan launched himself on me and started a tickle war.

"Stop! STOP! I give up" I screamed between the laughs.

"Never!" he laughed and continued with his attacks.

"Can you sex monkeys tone it down? You guys are really loud, you know that?"

A shriek escaped from my lips as both Nate and I hurriedly tried to cover my bra-clad chest.

"What are you doing here?" Nate asked Eli angrily, who was sitting on Izzie's study table and drinking from my mug.

"Damn it, Eli. GET OUT! And leave my mug alone." I shouted in a very shrill voice.

"Calm down, it's not like I saw anything. Alright, Alright. I'll go," he said snickering.

"God damn pervert," Nate commented, as soon as Eli shut the door.

I got up, on my way to the bathroom when Nate pulled me closer to him.

"Where is my good morning kiss?" He asked, in a sexy morning voice. His hair was all messed up, giving him the perfect bed hair. How can someone look so flawless this early?

Suddenly I feel conscious of the bird's nest on top of my head.

"Sorry, morning breath" I dashed into the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth, did my business, and took a quick shower. I was so gonna be late today.

"Hey babe, I'm gonna run back, so that I don't get late. I'll see you after class." Nate shouted from outside the door.

I tied my towel around myself, before deciding on what to wear. After what felt like an eternity, I decided on black ripped jeans and a crop top. I unplugged my phone from the charging port and made my way to the classroom.

I made it to the class with 10 minutes to spare. I went and sat down in the vacant between Oli and Scott, a classmate that we recently became friends with. Sensing that I still had a few minutes free, I decided to check my phone for the first time since yesterday night. I scrolled down to find a few messages from a group, in which Izz and I were added, a few from Izzie, and one from an unknown number. I opened the last message and nearly dropped my phone.

I told you I'd find you - DW

I started feeling clammy, and sweaty. My anxiety was engulfing me, and I was having difficulty in breathing. Oli, sensing that something was wrong, started rubbing soothing circles on my back.

"Hey, hey. It's okay. You're here, in the present. Breathe. Just breathe." he said in a soothing voice.

"Bag...First Zip" I chocked out.

He quickly opened my bag and found my bottle of pills. The ones that I hadn't needed for a long time. I quickly swallowed them and practised the calming technique that my therapist had taught me. After a few minutes, my breathing turned normal, which meant that my pill had started taking effect.