Chapter 40: Aggressive Strategy

"Mani you okay?" I asked.

"I'm good."

"[Ancestral Trance]!" Suna meanwhile cast a spell that reduced the «Casting» and «Cooldown» of all her spells for the next few seconds. "[Aetheric Spiral]!" Her next spells came out like a machine gun fire, pelting the Kailesid over and over.

Each spell didn't do much damage but rapid attack was causes the boss's «health» to drop quickly.

"Suna, back off, you'll rip «Aggro»!"

Despite my warning her attack continued.

"Suna, stop!"

As soon as her last attack landed «Aggro» priority changed from Mani to Suna. The boss immediately dashed toward Suna with its claws reared back.

"Suna, that's a cleave, move! [Mana Ward]!" I placed an overshield on Suna trying to protect her much as I could.

"[Aspect of Depletion], [Leyline of Weaving]!" Mani cast two spells back to back as he rushed toward Suna.

The first spell reduces damage dealt by all nearby enemies and increases all allies damage by the same amount. The second spell increases all allies «Damage mitigation» as well as having a «heal over time» effect.

Despite the protection we placed around Suna the boss still unleashed its attack, a wide arcing swipe of its claw.