*Chapter 20*

Hello! The image above is Rose. You can imagine her with or without glasses but whatever. 

So...therearegoingtobemorecasthereinthischapterhopeyou'rehappywithme. 

Enjoy!

...

As I brushed through my disorganized hair, all that I could do was think about what Hendrick said to me. His words held a lot of emotion still it was very confusing. Rose was helping me pack after school today.

"The bus is here!" My mommy's voice suspended me from my stupor. I rapidly grasped my bag flapping it over my shoulders and gliding in my socks and sandals. It was too late that I didn't even eat breakfast. I hastened down the stairs almost hurting at nanny in the process. But I was very late to say sorry. 

I climbed into the bus sitting on my usual position and looking outside the window watching the cars and bus pass by.

Stay away from me and pretend I don't exist.

I don't even think I could do that. How do you pretend to like someone don't exist?

Time skips to when I arrive at school

I clutched hold of my books on my way to class looking downwards at the floor. My eyes could only see other people's leg passing and some muttering. I presumably look like a shy nerd but basically I was.

I opened the door just to find a noisy class all chattering and gossiping as natural. I walked to my seat but oh! A boy was on it.

"Um...That's my seat you're seating on." I said chewing my bottom lips. I hope he heard me because he was facing his head downwards with a headphone coated to his ear.

And...He did!

"Oh..I'm sorry." He said bouncing from the desk. I kinda felt bad for what I did. He was probably tired and I just shook him. 

"It's okay," I murmured seating next to him on another desk. Although, this was supposed to be his seat

"I'm Xander." He prefaced. 

"I'm Aurora," I said gleaming with a smile. He chuckled sinking in to kiss my cheek. I always wonder why boys like kissing my cheek. I felt a blush creep up to my cheek.

"You're pretty. Do you want to see my friends after class?" He asked scratching his neck. I agreed honestly making me blush harder. 

The door opened coming will the teacher. I looked around browsing to see someone. Hendrix was all in my classes but he isn't here now.

Where is he?

(ᵔᴥᵔ)

"This is Manson, Jake, lavender and Lucy." Xander introduced. I shyly waved at them and they waved back. I looked over to my seat. Rose and Kelvin were seating talking to Steve. I was thinking. Should I seat with them or seat with Xander's friends?

"Can you please seat with us?" Xander begged when he saw the uncertainty on my face. I shook my head in disagreement. 

"I want to seat with them. I'll see you around. I'm sorry" I said driving to my table with my food. I know I was a little bit mean but I'm more used to my table than 'his'.

"Hi," I said squatting down and joining my lap. I looked back at Xander who was sad and had a frown on his face. Now, I felt really bad. 

"Do you mind if I seat with my new friends over there?" I requested. They shrugged accepting which made me smile. I carried my food trotting back to Xander's seat.

"I'm sorry for what I said earlier. Can I still join you on your table?" I asked blandly. His face lit up going back to those happy cheeks.

"Yes!" He blurted hauling my arm to pull me down. We began eating and trust me when I say that Xander was the best guy to be with. 

Jake was his stepbrother. His father died just like mine so his mommy remarried. I'm glad I have a friend who shares the same fate has me.

Okay..That came out in a bad way.

I'm glad I have a friend who has the same fate as me and we could share our feelings.

Scratch.

I hope you understand what I'm trying to say.

"How old are you?" Jake asked me bringing me back from my thoughts. Today was thoughts day. What a lame joke!

"15," I replied chewing on my salad. He muttered something under his breath about me being so beautiful. It was kinda creepy.

"What about you?" I decided to ask. He smiled like he was waiting for me to ask him. "I'm 17." He responded.

"You don't look like 15 at all. Your body is..." Lavender began but was cut off by Manson. "Good. Your body is good." Manson replied.

Was it bad to feel bad? Cause I don't seem to like the tone of this talk. What was bad about my body?

Sure I was short but people always talking about my body in a.. improper way was so indecent and made me feel uncomfortable.

"I know you probably feel bad right now. But I'm sorry but damn! You're so sexy!" Manso said causing me to choke on my salad.

"Can we stop talking inappropriately of Aurora guys? That's so wrong." Xander said breaking the huge silence.

I inwardly thanked him for saving me from all this talk because it wasn't getting better. My eyes swiftly caught a walking Hendrick with...Another girl. 

They were talking but it seems that Hendrick didn't want to talk but kept the talking going. Tyler and Ron, on the other hand, were playing games on their iPhones. 

"We're sorry." They all said in unison. I smiled showing them it was okay. At the corner of my eyes, I saw Hendrick staring at me. It was like he hated me for being here. But what? You can't blame me. I come to this school to read and learn and acquire knowledge. 

"Let's play a game. 21 questions?" Lucy suggested. She had red hair like that of brave in a Disney cartoon and freckles plastering on her nose. Sharp blue eyes and beautiful features. She was pretty to me. 

All this time I wasn't even listening but kept my concentration on my hands. Nevertheless, I still felt those cold stares at the back of my head. 

Gosh! If he wanted me to pretend that I didn't exist, he should stop looking at me. Again, I could hear footstep making their way towards my table. My mind was racing don't forget my heart. I just hope it's not-

"Hi."

Hendrick. 

A/n

So..This chapter was pretty boring but I like my work. Again, no hateful comment.

Question for the Day- Do you think Hendrick will be able to stay away from Aurora?