12

"Huh?"

I woke up to find myself winded up with someone cuddling close to me. Hot breath fanned my ear making me blush. It was Hendrick's. He had coffee breath. 

"Good morning," I mumbled to myself playing with his jacket. What I wasn't aware of was that he was watching me play with his jacket. I can't believe we slept on the couch in a cuddle position. What if mommy saw me/us? Or nanny? Or anybody!!

I quickly jacked away flushing red. 

"What's wrong baby girl?" He asked smirking. I looked down at my feet not wanting to keep eye contact with him. 

"We cuddle all night here on the couch." I audibly whispered. I gasped softly as I was now on Hendrix's lap. The same position we were in all night.

"What's wrong with that? As far as I know, you seemed to be comfortable with you on me last night." He told. I could still feel a smirk in his words.

"But momma-

"Let's leave that aside. What are you going to do today?" He asked tucking a strand of hair behind my ears. I bit my lips at his touch. 

"Tomorrow is mommy's wedding. I'm going shopping with my nanny and mommy. Do you want to come?" I asked now going back to playing with his jacket. His eyes trailed over my face before deciding on an answer.

"No. I have some important work to do. Maybe some other time. Besides, we went shopping yesterday." He replied. I frowned mentally but kept my cool.

"Okay." 

I stood up from his lap heading to get myself a glass of water. The cool water brushed my throat causing me to giggle. 

"Good morning Princess." My mommy's voice entered into the kitchen. I looked up from my glass cup back to her. She was already ready. White blouse and her hair skillfully put into a ponytail.

"Morning," I replied taking a peep into the fridge. A memory ticked back into my brain as I forgot that I forgot to eat my Mac and cheese last night. My eyes studied everywhere looking for Hendrix but... He left.

"Wipe that sad look on your face, baby. Cause today is the day, we spend, we laugh and we enjoy life. Breakfast will be ready in 15. In the meantime, go get ready." She announced happily. I can't even blame her though. She's shopping for her wedding. 

I nodded dropping the glass cup on the marble and turning back to the stairs to get ready. I patted my shoulder, proud of the outfit I choose. 

"You look cute, baby." My mommy complimented. I smiled gratefully at her and ran to the dining table to get breakfast which was PB and J with toast. 

"Where's your boyfriend?"

"What boyfriend?" I blushed.

"Hendrix, of course. He's your boyfriend. Isn't he?"

"No!" I replied causing me to blush harder.

"Oh! Common! You guys look great together. I know you have feelings for him. Don't be shy admit it!" She said tweaking my cheeks. I giggled.

"Maybe I do," I said playing with my toast.

"Maybe?"

"Okay! I do! But we aren't dating yet and- what if he doesn't feel the same way I feel for him?" I asked tearily. 

"Oh come on! Don't say that. I'm sure he does. Last night proved everything." She said clutching my hands. 

I sniffed.

"I hope."

~~~

"Mommy! Thank you so much!" I screeched bouncing on my tippy toes. Mommy bought me a new phone case just like hers. I always envied her phone case because of the colour. 

Sparkling wine.

"It's okay, my dear," she said eyeing a white top. She has been looking at the top for almost 20 minutes now. 

"Mommy?"

"Yes, love."

"Why are you looking at the top like that? Just buy it if you like it." I recommended. She turned to look at me and tapped my cheeks.

"That top is too old for me. Let's forget about that. Let's see what jewellery we can buy." She said and turn.

 That's weird. Why didn't she buy the top?

A/n🙄

I'm sorry about the late upload. The next one will be longer.

😣😣

I'm deleting the 'Fangs.' because I have no inspiration anymore for that. I'm starting a new book. I hope you'll like it. Let's watch and see.