Special Love

O my love for chocolate! 

I just want to take this brief moment to appreciate all the votes and comments I've gotten. Thank you for adding my book to your reading list as my I can't show how much I love you. This book just arrived at 11.6k views and all I can do is to just say:

'Wow.'

When I started this book, I never once thought about views and votes. I was the kind of writer to just write out of boredom. I started 'Naive' with only one aim and that was just to write for fun or for practice. I believe I was given birth to as a writer and I so much love writing. I write short stories on a piece of paper and show it to my friends and their comments motivate me and make me smile. 

I don't care about views or comments or even fame. Some writer cares about that but that's not what writing is all about. 

It about showing emotions and expressions.

I don't want to waste any of your time or bore you. 

I just want to appreciate you. Even the silent readers. Those who voted and those who didn't. I don't really care as long as you enjoy what I write or make you laugh. 

I love writing stories that will either make you laugh or frown or even make you angry (Sounds weird, I know)

But what you don't really know is that I'm trying to pass unto my emotion to my fellow readers. When I see books like 'Chasing red' with millions of views all I think is. 

"Wow. The author is amazing to have a lot of fans and views'

Honestly, Even if I had just 1 reader at all. Just 1 vote or 1 view, It means the whole world to me. Your feeling and thought matter, I love you all so much. 

Stay happy and stay blessed

Happy Sunday!:)