13

"Thank you! Thank you!" I squealed. I took a peep at the all shopping bag in both hands that held my clothes and shoes for me and my mommy. 

"It's nothing, babygirl." Hendrick cooed. I smiled as I threw the bag in the back seat and sat at the passenger's seat. 

"Where are we going now? You didn't buy anything for yourself? That's unfair." I told unhappily. He chuckled.

"I have a lot at home. You don't have to worry about me. We're going to the bank." He stated. I arched a brow at him. 

Bank? "Why a bank?" I asked.

"To cash some money." He said turning to the left. The car stopped automatically when we came across a red light. 

"Aurora?"

"Yes?

"Gimme your phone." He commanded. I brought out my phone from my back pocket and gave it to him. 

"What did you put inside my phone?" I asked taking my phone back from him when he stretched to give me. 

"A password." He said and started driving when the right turned green. I looked at the screen in confusion. 

"What's the password?" I asked.

"Wubmg2504" 

"What kind of password is that? I like my password to be my name or a puppy." I pouted 

"Your name would be too obvious and you don't have a puppy yet so my password it is." He chuckled at the end. 

"But why that?"

"You'll find out soon. 

We continued driving and we soon approached the bank. I removed my seatbelt ready to open the car when Hendrick's hand stopped me. 

"You're not going into the bank. Are you?" He asked looking at my face-scanning it. I bit my lips which erupted a groan from him. 

"I'm coming into the bank. You want me to stay?" I asked, sadly. He studied my face before shaking his head. 

"Stay." 

He opened the door and walked into the big building which they call 'bank'. I sighed and pulled my phone from my small mini bag. I tapped Temple run and started playing it. I giggled when the small man hit his face on the ground. 

A knock on the window startled me as I looked up to see a short man smiling creepily at me. It was 5:09 in the evening and this smile didn't seem good at all. He gave a slow wave to me in which I jumped afraid. 

His face was filled with acne and at the right corner of his eyes, he had a cut. His chin was dripping with blood which stained the mirror. I squeezed my eyes shut and went ahead to call Hendrick. However, the creepy man seemed angry at my action and was now trying to open the door. I shakily pressed his number. 

"Hello."

"P-please c-come fast. There i..s this m-man who is look..king strangely at me and-'

"It's okay, Aurora. Try to calm down. I'll be there." 

A few agonizing minutes passed by and Hendrix isn't back. Though the creepy man was now licking his blood from the mirror

 I winced.

"Get the fu*k out of here!" Hendrick's voice boomed. I looked at the creepy man who scowled turning to leave but not without smirking creepily at me.  

"I'm sorry, Aurora. I shouldn't have-tr

"Please, take me home. I'm feeling tired." I complained. He sighed turning the ignition and we started moving. My eyes mistakenly moved to the side mirror just to see the creepy man still waving at the moving car. 

----

"Thank you," I said as I peeled out my show from my stinky feet. I cringed my nose at the smell hoping Hendrick didn't smell or saw anything. 

"I'm sorry, Aurora. I left you outside to the bank and just some creepy man came watching you." He apologized. I walked up to him and placed a small peck on his jaw standing up to my tippy-toe. 

"It's okay. I'm glad you came sooner." I said leaning back to my bed. He smiled shakily and sat next to me. 

"Yeah, me too. Are you hungry?" He asked. I hummed standing up to go to the kitchen. 

"What do you want to eat?" I asked taking a peek in the fridge. 

"You." 

Hendrick. P.O.V

"You."

She titled her head in confusion. I mentally slapped myself. Why did I have to say that?

"What I mean was anything. Anything you want to give me." I corrected glancing at my phone. She looked at me warily going back to peeping. 

"I only have Mac and Cheese here. Will that be okay?" She asked taking out the ingredients.  I nodded scrolling through my socials. 

*5 min*

"Done" She announced. I stood up going to grab my slice which was sided with milk. I looked at her.

"Milk?"

"Yeah. It's good." She shrugged going to take a seat on the couch. I followed behind as my eyes were just trained on her amazing body. 

"What do you want to watch?"

"Yo- Anything." I corrected it. She giggled turning to face the TV. I took a bite from the Mac and cheese watching her. 

"What about Repunzel?" She suggested. 

"Sure." 

I'm guessing one of the Disney movies. 

"What is your favourite movie?" She instantly asked when she took a seat close to me. I shrugged. 

"Fifty shade of Gray," I smirked. 

"What's that?" She asked innocently. 

"Don't worry about it. Let's watch your movie." I declared grabbing her by the waist and pulling her close to me so she's sitting on my lap. She squealed. 

"And cuddle?" She mumbled but I heard her. I took her in the cuddle position. Her legs were coiled around my waist. 

"Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!" She said amazed and happy. I chuckled darkly and kissed her forehead at her cuteness. 

Half the way through the movie, I heard soft snoring. Her head was sunk in the crook of my neck. I smiled and shoved a strand of hair from her face. Her hair was amazingly dark and long. 

"Bellissima"

(Beautiful)

A/n

Sooooo...I added Italian into this chapter cause I find it so freaking hot!

Also, you must have find the title changed. You'll find out soon;)

M i s s m e

By C h r i s t i a n - L a l a m a

Please continue to vote and comment.