22nd of April

*M a t u r e_L a n g u a g e*

"It hurts doesn't it?" She asked still looking at my tattoo. I observed her discreetly as she traced her small fingers on the new tattoo just gotten. It was written with her name on it. 

"No. It doesn't." I said, sincerely. I didn't lie, honestly. Getting a tattoo with her name on it was one of the biggest achievements of my life.

"Why did you write my name?" She questioned looking deep in a stupor. I brought my hands to tangle mine into hers and she just smiled. 

"Because you're very special to me and I love you Aurora." 

Her eyes expanded up a bit at my answer. She looked shocked and taken aback but I just drove farther. 

"Since the day we met, You've always been in my mind. I was so afraid to admit my feeling for you because I had the biggest ego ever." I chuckled. 

"But as time went by, I couldn't keep it any longer. I always had the urge to protect you and your family. I grew to love the girl I want and to accept you for who you are and every day that passed by, I swear, you always had been in my fucking mind, Aurora!" 

"I'll do anything to protect you and promise that I'll always love you for the rest of my life. I don't matter if you're just 15 or God! Even a baby. You're mine Aurora." I said still looking at our intertwined hands. 

I looked up back to Aurora. A small tear rolled down her cheek as her small pink lips shudder. A small hit of pain and hurt washed over me. 

Doesn't she love me back?

"What's wrong?" I asked as I dried the tears off her cheeks. She sniffed and without warning, she pulled me into a hug. I hugged her passionately filling my nostril with her scent. 

"No one has ever said anything like that before. Nevertheless, a boy." She mumbled crying more heartfelt into my chest.

"It doesn't matter if anyone has never said it to you before. You're special and very sweet. I love you Aurora and it doesn't matter if you don't love me bac-

"I love you too, Hen." She announced calling me with the small nickname she always gave me. I felt my heart thump and my chest hurled. Just the small word meant something to me and makes a lot of difference too.

"I was also scared you won't have the same feeling for me so I didn't tell you. I love you, Hendrick and I'm happy you feel the same way for me."

And without any much time, I attacked my lips on hers.

Her lips were so soft and very delicate. I snatched her by the hips and brought her to my lap for more closeness. She grabbed my cloth for more touch too. She was a great kisser for sure with the way she kissed. My blood boiled at the thought of her already having her first kiss with someone else but I despised the thought.

I tugged on her button lips asking for entrance in which she gladly gave in. Once I was in, I explored inside her mouth (A/N -Kinda gross) I heard her giggled trying to pry me away. I pecked her lips and pulled away. Her breathing was heavy. 

"How was it?" I asked, smirking. She tucked a piece of strand behind her ear blushing wildly. My smirk grew wider.

"I loved it." She whispered. 

"Glad you did. I finally tasted how your tongue felt like. So damn soft!" I said throwing my fist in the air. She chuckled and snugged unto me.

"I'm sleepy. Can we please go home?" She asked, sleepily. I ran my finger through her hair in which she hummed in response liking the feeling. 

"Of course. You need to rest after a long day."

Narrator's P.O.V

They both left the place after sharing a beautiful and loving moment. Indeed, they loved each other and they were sure nothing or no one can break them up. 

As they approached the car, Hedrick's phone immediately started ringing and on the screen displayed a familiar number.

"Hold up." The boy said reaching into his pocket to bring out his phone. Aurora was too busy waiting for her eyes to close that she just purred and ran to the car.

"Hi." The person on the phone said. A small smile cracked unto Hendrick's lips as he immediately remembered the familiar voice and was so happy she called again.

"Hey, Luna. How are you?" Hendrick asked very interestedly, in knowing the well- fare of the woman. 

"I'm fine. Just with my boyfriend. How is my baby?" Luna asked implying on the little Aurora. Hendrick chuckled at the name finding it quite interesting. 

"You know she's mine. As for her, she's in the car probably trying to sleep." Hendrick told as he stretched fort his neck to take a peek at the little girl in the car who was turning up trying to adjust to her balance.

A small laugh was made from the woman. "Something new. When am I going to reveal myself? I'm tired of hiding in the dark." said the woman in distress.

"Very soon. I'm thinking of revealing yourself on her birthday. That would be better. What do you say?" 

"I think it's good. Send me more details. I have to go now. Love you and everyone in the world!" Shouted the other voice before the call fell dead and the small smile glitter up on Hendrick's face. 

"Hendrick?" Aurora whined stirring in her sleep. "Where's mommy?" The girl asked calling out to the love of her life.

"Coming."

And with that the 2 love birds went home, feeling the need not to hide their feeling anymore as they knew there was something good installed for them. 

Meanwhile, back to steve.

"Guys?" The short now red-haired boy called out with an ice cream cone in his left hands and his phone at the right looking both left and right for his 2 friends.

Yeah, right. They forgot him.

A/n

*Applaud!*

Thank you, Thank you.

I'm so impressed with the new Narrator P.O.V. I feel like it's easier and very easy to understand the story.

Still, who could be the mysterious woman that knows Aurora and Hendrick and what do you think she's going to do or...look like?

AURORA and HENDRICK just shared their first kiss!?!? That's mind-blowing. 

Did you like it? Tell me down below in the comments.

Anyway, just 3 more chapters until Naive is completed and I'm so excited. I can't wait for this book to be completed and marked. 

Stay tuned for more updates and posts. Add to your reading list for those and yes, any music recommendation? Any one?