*Chapter 21*

I just wanted to show you what Lucy looked like. I don't think this is important since you can imagine anyone you want. Lucy above

Adios!

As cold as my heart could be, I still love the way your eyes glitters. 

...

My hands were invisibly trembling. I hardly could breathe well that's when I realized that my pump wasn't with me but in my locker. I am so foolish to assume that my asthmatic condition was going away.

"You're looking for this?" Hendrick spoke softly close to my ear causing a shiver to run down my spine. What is this? He gave me my pump in the process of touching my hands purposely. How did he get my pump?

After the soothed mind, I drank my drink concentrating on the juice flowing into my mouth. Why is Hendrick here? I thought he said we shouldn't cross path

"You didn't tell us you were asthmatic." Xander began curiously. I dropped the glass down looking shamefully at him.

"I thought my asthmatic condition was finally gone," I mumbled tear threatening to come out. I don't like being an asthmatic person. Everyone could breathe normally except me.

"It's okay. My father is asthmatic." He added pressing my hands in comfort. Surprisingly, It helps a lot. 

I gave him a brief hug kissing his cheek. Also, he was very cute if I have to say.

After lunch. We cleared our table going to my second class. Science.

I removed my textbook locking my locker with my key. As I was about turning, I met with those brown eyes. He was flirting with his new girl. New power and energy washed over me. I didn't like what I was seeing. 

You're jealous.

I ignored them walking to my first class but stopped when the dark voice called me.

"You saw our little scene didn't you?" He asked circling around me once he came to me. I pushed my books closer to my chest not wanting to talk

"She's my new girlfriend." He announced. I opened my mouth to talk but nothing came out from my mouth.

"Silence treatment?" He asked once again clearly annoyed at my silence. I huffed pushing back a strand of hair that fell down my face.

My body suddenly became tense at the heat that was being radiated from Hendrick's body close to me. His hands were wrapped around my waist pulling me close to his chest. His breath was so close to my ear that I felt his teeth nibbling on my ear lobe.

"What do you want?" I managed to breathe out. Seriously that's only what I could come up with? Good job! 

He chuckled liking the effect he had on me. 

"No more silence treatment huh?" He asked playing with mine hair. My eyes travelled to the wall clock that held the hall beautifully made. 

I was 15 minutes late. Just beautiful!

"I need to go to class," I said struggling to get out of his grip. His hand didn't even move neither did he flinch. He only stood there watching me struggle in annoyance. 

"You're very cute when you try to act all tough but not when you go against my order." He groaned angrily holding me closer.

Hendrick can be confusing at times. He said we shouldn't cross the path and stay away from each other but he's clearly coming to me.

"I need to go to class. I'll get detention." I whispered half loud. He chuckled darkly spinning me around so that his hands were still wrapped out my waist and I was facing him face-to-face. I gasped pushing him away from me. 

I don't like what's his doing. Arghh! I need candy.

"You have detention with me, sweetheart." He rustled.

Hendrick P.O.V

"You have detention with me, sweetheart," I told leaning closer to her. 

Well, hello people. I did tell you that I was catching feeling for my naive birdy here but what I didn't tell you was that I was hating guys that flirt with her like that new guy.

Xa..vier? X? I don't know or care. I think he's name is Xander.

You didn't seriously expect me to stay away from her, did you? 

If you did, then you're seriously wrong.

Technically, I was planning of doing that but cancelled the idea when I saw that 'things' with her. Like seriously, I don't like her around those guys. I thought the rules were like this.

Girls-Girlfriends

Boys- Boyfriends

Simple. 

"Please. I thought you said we shouldn't cross path?" She said. I looked at her face admiring her beautiful face. 

If you are not as beautiful as Aurora? Consider yourself out of the word "beautiful/pretty. (A/n) Please don't take this to heart. Everyone is beautiful except Kenzie:)

"Yeah, beautiful. Did you really think I was going to stay away from you?" I asked. I could see the small blush on her squishy cheeks. 

I guess my words did make her go all red like that. My word should only make her blush and no one else's.

Possessive much?

Get a life. I hate seeing her go red for another guy except me. ONLY. ME. 

"I though-"

I cut her off by placing a small kiss on her cheeks making her go redder. I smirk widely at the reaction. Cute. 

"See you later princess," I said leaving her on the hall alone to go take care of some business. You can't expect me to go to that hell hole. Hell, no!

 My parents aren't going to care anyway. I don't even learn anything cause I was done with school last year. The only reason I came to school was to take care of some Mafia stuff and see my little queen.

And yeah, the idea of me removing Aurora and not having feelings for her and blah blah blah, Forget it cause there is no way I'm forgetting about that chick.

A/n

You guys must have noticed the plot changed. I'm sorry if you expected it another way but I have some ideas about it Aurora and Hendrick so he still have to accept his feelings. 

Warning!

Jealousy loses free in the next chapter. 

This book is far from over. I have many much idea queens and kings. :)