Secrets Revealed

Chapter 8

¤Edited¤

[Hope]

"I promise Hope will never find out that she is the kidnap daughter of the Italian Don" my mom stated on the phone.

What the fuck!!!

I quickly covered my mouth with my hand to suppress my self from screaming and saying anything that will get me caught

"Yes as of now she thinks I'm her mother" my mom says or what ever she is says.

What the actual fuck!!

Okay that HURT!!

"Don't worry sage your plan is working, we made a deal remember. I take Hope and you give me what I want" she said yelling a bit into the phone.

Sage?What the Fuck is
going on?

What deal?

I was kidnap!!

"Don't worry the Italian Mafia will be dealt with. Leave them to my peoples to deal with them, you just worry about your gang" she said firmly into the phone. I was now starting to get suffocated from the small space under the table, at this point I could hold in my tears.

Sage is in a gang?!

Her people, is she in a gang too?!!

I calmly crawled from under the table making my way slowly to the stairs. Lucky thing she was faced to the window in the kitchen by the sink, so she wouldn't notice me.

I wipe my tears away and started to walk down the stairs the creek from the floor board was heard through out the room. My 'mom' I don't even know what to call her ended the phone call and turned her head to me. I put on the light in the kitchen to see my 'mom' looking at me as if she's trying to see if I heard what she said just now.

"Why are you up this late?" I asked her in a fake sleepy voice. I tried hard to suppress my self from crying or confronting her.

I didn't know what the fuck to do, all I know is that my entire life is a fucking lie. Everything is a lie, I don't know what to believe at the moment.

"I was talking to a friend" she said walking her way to me placing a kiss on my forehead.

I just stand there frozen in place, did she just kiss my forehead. "Goodnight Hope don't stay up too late honey" my 'mom' says walking up the stairs.