Chapter Ten: Girl Meets Forgiveness.

Maya's POV:

"Someone fucking hurt you Maya!" He shouts and I've never seen him so angry before.

"Lucas please just calm down I'm fin-" in a split second his face is only inches away from mine and I can see how concern he truly is for me.

"You're not fucking fine Maya! Someone fucking hurt you. Someone took advantage of you and just thinking about what you went through my makes me want to-" Then though Lucas is clearly enraged he takes it upon himself to carefully move me out of the way before he punches the thick wooden door that was behind me.

Now I understand why Riley was so scared when she found him like this. I jump back frightened at how far Lucas will honestly take this and I can't help but want to comfort him and nurse his hand.

"Lucas please it's okay you don't need to act like this." I plead and he turns around and looks at me with such disgust and hatred.

"It's okay? It's okay that some mother fucker had their hands on you? That they kissed and touched you in ways you weren't okay with? Maya don't you fucking say this shit is okay because it fucking isn't." He roars and I take a step back with every step I take, he takes one towards me. I try so hard to fight back the tears that are threatening to spill especially after everything he just said because he's right.

It's not okay. It's not okay or even fair that I went through that and that others go through worse.

"Who the fuck did this to you." His voice is low but his arms are still clenched at his side and I know any second he going to lose it completely.

"You don't know him." I whisper.

"I don't give a fuck Maya tell me who the fuck did this to you so I can take care of that fucking bastard." I shake my head and the tears fall onto my checks.

Lucas turns around and punches the cement wall next to him and he is completely unfazed by the pain and he leave his hand bleeding at his side.

I grasp in shock and I my eyes don't tear away from his injured knuckles.

"I'm not telling you especially when you're acting like this Lucas! It's not gonna do you any good and I don't want you getting hurt." He quickly turning to me and laughs sinisterly before stepping closer so that our bodies are only inches away from each other.

"You're trying to protect me right now Maya? Are you fucking serious? After everything you've been through you're protecting me and that fucking piece of shit!" He yells and I look up at and place my small hand on his cheek in attempt of snapping him out of his rage.

"Lucas I'm okay. I made it out of their with my virginity intact. I don't want you making things worse so please, for me promise that your aren't going to do anything." I know I sound utterly weak right now and I can't help but let out a sob when speaking to him. Lucas takes in my state right now and his eyes instantly soften as he let out a deep breath.

Shockingly for me he doesn't utter a single word. He arms wrap themselves around my waist and pulls me into his chest. Almost like a reflex my arms find their way around his neck and I hug him as tightly as my body would let as I sob against him.

One of his hand rub my back soothingly as he whispers comforting phases in my ear in attempt to calm me down, and to ensure that he is here for me. I feel myself completely relax under his touch and I can't help but feel completely and utterly at peace in this moment in time.

After awhile we both pull away from our embrace and Lucas looks at me with sadden eyes and I can tell he is back to his old self. I quickly look down at his hand and see this bruising starting to form and the blood pouring out of this knuckles.