Chapter Elven: Girl Meets Unwanted Memories.

Thank you guys so much for over 2K reads! I appreciate it so much and you all motivate me to continue uploading and that's exactly what I'm gonna do❣️

Maya's POV:

*Trigger Warning*

"Don't be scared Maya I promise you I'll be gentle." I don't dare to look into his eyes as his sinister laugh echoes throughout the bedroom.

"Please stop." My voice is muffled from his large hand covering my mouth.

He doesn't bother to listen to me because he is too preoccupied leaving a trail of wet kissed down my neck. His free hand roams my body and grabs me inappropriately. His touches feels disgusting against my skin.

"Trust me you're gonna enjoy this. Just give me a chance." I shake my head no as the tears come pouring down my face. I move and squirm under his touch trying to get me away from him but it's no use.

"If you don't stop moving Maya I'm only gonna make this worse for you." He leans down so that when he speaks his lips brush against my ear and a shiver runs itself down my spine.

"Please I'll do anything just please stop." I sob as my small hands push at his large chest.

"Maya wake up!" Suddenly I am jolted away by a frantic looking Josh as he is hovering over me. In shock I move to sit up and push myself away from him.

I'm not even safe in my dreams now?

"Maya are you okay?" His tone is soft and completely worried-some. I can't help but have tears prick my eyes as the vivid memories of the real life occurrence floods through my mind.

Not trusting my voice I shake my head no as Josh gives me a sadden look. He wraps his long arms around my waist before pulling me into his chest. One of his hands moves to my head and moves down my hair then he repeats his action continuously. He whispers sweet words of comfort into my ear and I can't help but let the tears fall from my eyes.

I look around the room somewhat surprised that Nick and Drew didn't awake from my cries from my nightmare. I try my best to only focus on the rhythmic beat of his heart as I close my eye are let myself relax under Josh's touch.

"Maya what happened? I woke up to you're cries of help." His voice is hushed and smooth as he whisper down into my ear.

"N-nothing it was just a bad dream." I sob quietly shaking my head in attempt to get rid of the thoughts that are clouding my mind.

Josh doesn't utter another word as my discomfort for speaking on this subject is more than clear.  His hold on me tightens slightly and I can't help but find complete relaxation in this very moment in time. My eyelids start to feel heavy as I know fatigue is taking over me.

~

This morning I ended up sneaking out of Josh's dorm without waking him or the twin's up. I did however leave a note saying I decided to walk to school instead of waking Josh up for a ride. I didn't want to confront him after last night and be interrogated with questions about what was my dream was about. Lucas already knew and one person is more than enough.

After the whole ordeal that happened with exposing the truth to Lucas and Riley asking me to find out what's going on with him, I decide to take some time to myself and figure out exactly how I'm suppose to do that. Just because I opened up to Lucas doesn't mean our friendship is how it used to be. Things are complicated between us.

When I would sit with them for lunch Lucas would be more protective of me, and put in more of an effort which I did appreciate but Riley's curious eyes didn't go unnoticed. Maybe I shouldn't try to figure out what's been going on with him?