17. Forbidden Fruit

It has been nearly a week after Timber and I had initially laid hands on one another

It has been nearly a week after Timber and I had initially laid hands on one another. Every night since, we have not been able to keep them off of each other. Each and every time our caresses have more and more fervor. It is like we are hungry for more but the more is something I am petrified of.

Every single time I feel his large length in my hand I get nervous for the day I know will eventually come. I know any day now I will let Timber claim me in every sense. My hormones have dictated it.

When he makes my body climb to those previously unfamiliar heights all I want is to be apart of him. I just want the two of us to be one and the same creature. I feel like we are one in our throes of passion, like we are the same being. I know that is completely irrational to feel that way but it does not change the fact that I do.

Speaking of said moments, we are currently waking up from a night of several of them. Timber had spent the evening rubbing me in just a way that had made me melt. I am sure the sheets beneath us will need another change. But I have been doing our laundry for Ophelia, not wanting her to handle our mutual mess.

It was slightly embarrassing being in a place with two other people who knew exactly what was going on between the two of us. Ophelia showed us no sign of discomfort or discontent. All she ever did was smile at the two of us affectionately, like we were a distant relative. It was like she was rooting for us in the oddest of ways because no one should be rooting for Timber and I. Not even in the most minuscule or oddest of ways.

"Mmm, my love." Timber pulls my backside into his front. "I do not think I am ever going to be able to get enough of you and I have not even had all of you yet."

"Yet?" I scoff as I bring his large hand up to my lips and plant a kiss on it. "Who said you will ever have all of me?" A hearty growl comes out of Timber's throat and he is on top of me no more than a moment later.

"You would deny me what is mine?" The grogginess in his tone long forgotten. "You are mine."

"What is yours? Who said I belong to you?" The question makes his eyes glimmer in irritation. He parts my legs with his own and lowers his naked body down to mine. After we had pleasured each other a few times there was nothing I had not seen of his body. I was used to his nakedness now and let him sleep as he preferred. Now, it would seem, he is using that to his dirty advantage.

My nightgown is the only thing in between us. It is the only thing keeping his manhood from rubbing against my naked flesh. He reaches down and hitches my dress up, daring me to question him. I do not though. No, I just feel a wave anticipation flow through me, which makes him pause.

"Wait, you want me to do this?" He stops completely, seemingly in shock as he scents the air, "you... you want me to... to make you fully mine?" His eyes are wide and filled with disbelief. "Pere, do you really want that?"

"Maybe not at this exact second but yes, Timber, I want that. I want that with you." His eyes sparkle before he darts down and kisses my lips. His tongue pushes into my mouth as he cups the side of my face with one of his hands.

I run my fingers down his back, pressing his body against mine. Once his body is flush against me, I can feel the hardness of his length push on a very sensitive part of me. That tugging sensation begins, beckoning me toward what I know will be immense pleasure. He rocks himself steadily against me, coaxing the wetness from my core.

He pulls away from me, putting his forehead against mine. His eyes close as he lets out a deep breath, one that I am assuming he needs to take to calm himself. But something inside of me does not want him to calm himself. I am realizing that my previous statement of not at this exact second is not true at all. I want him and I want him now. My body is basically demanding it.

"You are nearly killing me, Pere. I want to take you so bad." His eyes are still closed as his breath comes out in heavy pants. His member is still slowly stroking itself against my slick folds.

"Then take me." His eyes flash open instantaneously and his movements still.

"What was that?" Timber's voice is so deep, so thickly laced with desire.

"I said take me." Holding my eyes, he reaches down and grabs ahold of himself. He lines his blunt tip up with my center and pushes in slightly. A whimper leaves my lips at the large intrusion. "It is going to hurt, is it not?"

"It will hurt you, yes. It is your first time." I feel my body begin to tremble underneath him. "Do not be scared, Pere. The more times we do it the less it will hurt you and the more pleasure you will derive, I promise."

"Okay." I am still shaking beneath him and he has barely even entered me.

"Are you sure that this is still what you want?" I nod up to him. "Pere, tell me that you still want me to take you, mate you, and make you mine for forever. Once I do this you know there is no going back. Once a royal claims another it is stuck to you for life. We will belong to each other."

"We already belong to each other, Timber. Of course I want you to be the one..." I let the words hang in the air. I wanted him, not the king, to take away my maidenhood.

Without another word he slowly rocks his hips, making me take a bit more of him each time. He soon hits something inside of me and before he pushes past it he leans down whispering, "I love you, Pere." Not a second later does he thrust his entire length inside of me. I bite down on his shoulder to smother the painful scream that I want to release. "I am sorry it hurts you."

I cling to his back wordlessly as he pumps himself in and out of me. Tears slide down my cheeks as the painful searing sensation continues inside of me. His large member stretches me out in such an uncomfortable fashion.

"Loosen your grip, my love." I do as I am told, releasing him from my grasp and his skin from my mouth. I lie back on the pillows as he lifts himself up. One of his hands reaches down to caress that magical spot. As he works me I feel some of the pain reside and a new sensation begin to build. "There, that is better, is it not?"

"Yes." I murmur up to him. His tempo inside of me increases as do his fingers. He is rubbing me over and over as his thick length thrusts in and out of me. His pace begins to falter as I begin to tighten around him. I do not understand the sensation until the bliss washes over me. I am claiming him completely, while experiencing pure pleasure.

"I cannot hold back, Pere, I have to." Timber begins bucking his hips wildly, taking no mercy on me. A feral, guttural groan erupts from his throat as his potent seed fills me. Rope after rope of his warm essence coats my insides, wanting to fertilize my barren womb.

His mouth finds mine and kisses me ferociously. After he comes down from his high he pulls away and kisses down my jawline until he reaches his mark on my neck. He places a soft bite and then a kiss there before licking it. His tongue runs up until it tickles my earlobe and then places a another tender kiss there.

"Forbidden or not, we belong to each other now." His hips are slowly rocking, pushing in all of his hot essence. "You are my verboten." I feel my eyes begin to water but for an entirely different reason. Because no one can take this away from me, no one can take Timber's claim from me. It is the most sacred of all things and I had given that to him.

"My verboten, I like the sound of that." I am just barely able to whisper as I run my hands through his tawny locks.

"Everything I have ever wanted," he lifts himself up to look at me, "but something I was never supposed to have." He places a kiss on my forehead, sealing us to our fate.

A/N:
Sooo that just happened. How are we all feeling about Peregrine and Timber?