46. The Guilt of Forbidden Love

"You take me so well, you beautiful insatiable creature

"You take me so well, you beautiful insatiable creature." Timber murmured into my ear from behind, his body on top of mine as he thrusts in and out of me.

"You say that as if you are not one yourself." He nibbles on my earlobe with a mmm sound. "Like you have not buried yourself in me repeatedly for days." I moan out into the room loudly as he gives me a hard thrust and bites down on my neck. The sensation is magical and throws me into a dark pleasurable bliss.

Timber picks up his pace and starts going much faster. His thrusts are wild and bringing him right to where he needs to be. Right where he needs to give he and I what we need. He lets out a guttural groan as he fills me with his warm seed. After a few more pants he rolls off of me to the side. When I look over to him he seems utterly spent, spent and satisfied.  

"You handsome land beast." Timber's head lulls to the side as he looks at me. His eyes are hooded with lust and sleep. "By the realms, you just had me."

"I cannot help myself." He reaches out to caress my face. "You are the most perfect creature in all of the realms and after this..." He does not say anything but a saddened look takes over his features. "I can feel it subsiding." He sighs.

"What is subsiding?"

"Your need to mate, your heat. It is slowly subsiding. The urge will be completely gone by the morning. I can feel it. Then we will go back to our separate lives, back to our intended mates." Raven. A feeling of guilt washes over me for the first time since being intimate with Timber. "See, there it is, the reason why I did not want to do this." Timber rolls away from me and off the bed.

"Timber, stop, come back to bed." He does not stop nor does he come back to bed. "Timber, please."

"No, Pere. I cannot take the guilt in your eyes right now." He pulls his pants up. "Maybe we are just cursed. Maybe that is what this is."

"Cursed?" I flip myself over and then get off the bed. "Why would you say we are cursed?" I slip my night shirt over my head. "We are not cursed."

"That is exactly what we are!" The loud tenor of his voice has me taken aback. "Cursed to want to be together but not able to actually be together."

"We are together now."

"This is not the same!" His features full of torment as he continues. "You will leave here and be in the arms of another man. Not just any man either, your intended, the creature helping raise our young at this very moment."

"You will go back to your realm and be in the arms of another yourself. Your queen will bear you many natural heirs, especially if she experiences what I have been experiencing. You bedding her like that." I point back to the bed we had just been intimate on. "You have that same bond with another creature!"

"Yes I have that bond but I am not in love with her like you love Raven!"

"How dare you make me feel bad for loving a creature who would let me stay here and do this with you. He knew what we would do and willingly shared me with you." Timber grimaces in disgust. "It is true. Just like I share you with Alaska. I know you bed her, mate with her and do exactly what we were just doing."