32. A United Front

I pull her naked body closer into mine feeling about the millionth wave of relief flow through me this evening

I pull her naked body closer into mine feeling about the millionth wave of relief flow through me this evening. We had mated and I had given her my essence. I reach down and caress her abdomen as I place a kiss in her hair. Hopefully we had succeeded in providing our realm with an heir. Maybe even heirs possibly, since twins run in my bloodline.

She was a fierce little thing, riling me up in ways that no one is able to. A smirk places itself on my lips thinking back to her raised voice and mine in return. The fervor between us undeniable. The want she had for me was pure and instinctual even if she had initially hated to admit it.

Now my claim resides on her skin and she belongs to me. She no longer belongs to the prince of the Land Realm, not that she ever truly did. When I had watched the light flicker out of her eyes and her pupils dilate I knew what was happening. Right as we were about to be intimate Timber was breaking their bond.

I had been grateful for the fact that she did not have to feel any of the pain of losing a mate for long. I had thrust myself all the way up inside of her, taking away the pain and replacing it with pleasure.

It had been an extremely long time since I had sexual relations with another creature. Yes, I had many experiences with random females from my realm but none of them meant anything. Well, all except one. I caress Peregrine's soft stomach as I think about that, hoping the same outcome would not be the case between the two of us.

A deep despair begins to unfold in my chest but before it can unravel itself fully I lift up her leg. I need to be inside of her again, need to fill her again to abate my wary thoughts. I rub my length against her soft folds, readying her. She lets out a humming noise as she reaches up and touches my face.

"This is how you will wake me now?" I rub myself against her even more. "I thought you said I would be the one begging for you, not you begging for entrance."

"I have not entered you yet." She trembles slightly in my arms. "Would you like me to apologize to you before I give us what I know we both want?"

"Yes."

"I am sorry to wake you at such an hour and in such a manner." I nuzzle her ear before nipping it. "But I am not sorry that I long to be inside of you again." I push up inside of her wet heat, groaning into her ear as I do. "You just feel so good. So tight around me." I rock slowly as she continues her soft sleepy humming noises. "I want to fall asleep inside of you and wake up inside of you. I never want to leave the warmth of your tightness."

I begin rolling my hips, seated all the way up inside of her. When she begins moving in time with mine her breathing picks up. Her humming has turned into short little pants. I grab ahold of her breast as her fingers thread into my hair, tugging it tightly. She begins convulsing on me, choking my cock and then releasing it with her insides. I pick up my pace knowing she is about come on me. Her body begins rocking back and forth on me quickly, begging my cock to fill her.