Chapter 21- New faces and new names.

When the sun rose, Wei Xiao and Qin Zuijia, with their new faces, presented themselves again in the gates of the Wind Masters sect. They turned to the two guards who were different from the ones before. They wore the same black and green robes and had their hair tied up high.

Qin Zuijia smiled at them and held onto Xiao Ling. "Hello, Me and my brother here are looking for our uncle. He told us to come here."

The guards turn to the side and open the gates. They motioned to the three to come inside.

The three went into the lobby and were greeted again by the girl with her face covered with ink. The incense she used today was sandalwood scented. It wasn't the thick and sweet incense like yesterday that makes one sick with just one stick. She looked up at the two and motioned to the seat in front of her. "Sit on the right side to ask for information for 100 Gold coins and sit on the left to sell information."

She said animatic.

Qin Zuijia sat on the seat on the right and asked about Bai Chenle again.

"Who are you?" The girl raised her brows.

"I am Bai Hua, this is my brother Bai Xiao, and our baby brother Bai Ling" Qin Zuijia said with gritted teeth. He trusted Fu Yu to give them special and beautiful names, but somehow, the guy gave them common names found everywhere. He felt that he was robbed of such great opportunity, and wanted to hit the boy with a block of tofu. No, a block of hard cement.

The girl nodded. "No need to pay, your uncle is already waiting for you." She called two men to escort them to Bai Chenle's home

__________________

In the warm little house on the farthest side of the sect, Fu Yu was making tea for his master and the guests that would soon arrive. He sang a lovely little tune and his smile never left his face.

On the other side of the houses, a man covered in grease and sweat and was fiddling with a silver gauntlet. He held a screwdriver in his right hand and his left hand lifted the gauntlet. He sat on the ground with his lame legs sprawled out. The floor of his room was covered with papers, blueprints and several metal pieces.

Fu Yu knocked on his door. "Teacher Bai, shall I fetch them?"

Bai Chenle placed his work down and took a blueprint from the side. "I have already arranged for people to bring them here, later you could bring them to their assigned rooms."

"May I request the teacher to enrol master Wei Xiao to the sect, he would bring the sect more honor." Fu Yu said with a smile.

Bai Chenle sighed. "He should only give the Qin clan honor."

Fu Yu smiled, but deep down he was cursing the man for being stubborn. The Qin Family was now dead, what honor can he give them now.

At this time, Wei Xiao reached the home on Bai Chenle and went to knock on the door.

Qin Zuijia was looking a bit off since they've reached the house. It was as if he was waiting for a very important person for an eternity and finally he had found them. His eyes were sparkling, and he has been having a hard time hiding his deep breaths. His lips were raised in a smile and had a longing feel to his overall reaction. Wei Xiao felt a sting in his chest, he didn't know why, but he felt that he was about to lose something important.

Qin Zuijia was indeed excited. He didn't know how to explain it, but whenever he gets to close to the man, his heart would beat faster and his eyes would water. He had the urge to hold onto him and never let go. Although he had said that he wanted to hit Fu Yu in the head with a block of cement, he can't help but want to get close to him and long for him. He had a weird reaction when he first saw Fu Yu, he felt that they were somewhat connected to each other.