Chapter 28- Mass suicide in the east (pt.2)

Aoki Enyo was sitting in his pavilion, waiting for new information to come out. The only thing he got from the restaurant was that the people who did it were related to the Qin family. As far as he knew, the Qin clan fell and their bloodline ended. Although Qin Zuijia escaped, he might not be the one who did it. He tried to piece together the information he got so far.

No one knew where Wei Xiao took Qin Zuijia. There had been no information what-so-ever about the two. They have been living peacefully, to the point that many would think it weird. Enyo wasn't the type to go searching for trouble, he doesn't want to find Qin Zuijia, nor does he want to be the hero. Qin Zuijia was in hiding for 80 years, no one was able to catch him, now, it would be even more impossible.

Aside from that, the perpetrator came from the White Tigers clan who are the demon beast that have blood pact with the Qin Clan. It was possible that this case was done for revenge. The White tigers clan lives in the middle plane where no one in the Wolf Bane continent was able to get to because their level of cultivation can never pass the nascent soul stage. One needs to ascend to immortality before entering the middle plane, but it has been 80 years since the last person ascended. But the White tigers clan, although from the middle plane, can come down to the lower plane. It is also possible that they have already left to hide in the middle plane.

Enyo sighed helplessly and thought of the little angel that came into his life. He really wants to pinch Xiao Ling's cheeks right now.

___________________

Wei Xiao was staring daggers at Fu Yu who was combing Qin Zuijia's hair.

Fu Yu doesn't seem to notice the amount of death stares he has been receiving from Wei Xiao, even if he knew about it, he wouldn't care. His whole attention was set on Qin Zuijia's hair.

"Have you heard about the mass suicide?" Wei Xiao pushed down his anger and asked. Xiao Ling sensed his uncle's bad mood and held his hand.

Fu Yu stopped his hands from combing Qin Zuijia's hair. He turned to Wei Xiao with a frown. "Are you suspecting that the cat guy did it?"

Wei Xiao nodded, but his brows remained furrowed. "Who else would I suspect?"

Fu Yu raised a brow. "Are you sure it was the man who made ah-Jia fall unconscious?"

Qin Zuijia's back stiffened from Fu Yu's words, it seems that Fu Yu knows about his little funny secret.

"What do you mean?" Wei Xiao saw how Qin Zuijia stiffened after being half-exposed. He suddenly thought that he might be wrong about Qin Zuijia.

Fu Yu looked at Qin Zuijia and laughed. "I think I should explain from the beginning." Fu Yu put down the comb and tied Qin Zuijia's hair in a high ponytail. "I was the one who owned Xiao Bai, the little ugly rabbit who enjoyed being with Qin Zuijia. I used him to keep an I on Qin Zuijia, because I have always been a fan of him." Fu Yu sat beside Wei Xiao and grinned. "I have heard hundreds of negative things about Qin Zuijia, but there was something I really like about him."

Wei Xiao frowned further upon hearing that Fu Yu was interested in Qin Zuijia. "I heard that he was able to replicate the 'Thousand Sword technique' of the great hero of Wolf bane continent, Qin Muyang."

Wei Xiao looked at Fu Yu. The Thousand Sword technique became a forbidden technique after Qin Zuijia slaughtered his clan and those who tried to stop him. Wei Xiao knew that this was a technique passed down from generation after generation, but no one was able to perfect it, thus many gave up on the technique, then Qin Muyang was born. But this was not what Wei Xiao cared about, what he wanted to hear from Fu Yu was what Qin Zuijia was afraid of.