Neglect

We start of in a doctor's office with a hyperactive 4yr old greenette and his parents Toshinori Yagi and Inko Yagi as well as their daughter Izumi Yagi.

"I'm sorry but your son is quirkless." That's all it took those 7 words for the young boy's dream to crumble and fall away his parents just thanked the doctor and left. The ride home was silent. By the time they got back they placed Izuku in the attic and gave his sister her old room back but Izuku was smart for his age he decided that since he was going to be treated this way he might as well leave so he wrote a note.

Dear Toshinori Yagi
Or are you better known as All Might? Then again you have started to neglect me the second we got home same with you mom. If Nana Shimura was here right now she would be disappointed with the way you treat me but don't worry I didn't tell anyone and I won't. I've left for people who will treat me like a human being but then again for breakfast, dinner and tea all I had was bread and water for a bed all I had was folded up newspaper and a used dog blanket now the world will know all about how Japan's no.1 hero was born quirkless

The son you treated like SHIT FOR NO FUCKING REASON Izuku Yagi

P.S. sis you, and ur boyfriend Shoto are just as bad the abuse, bullying it just drove me to depression and caused me to have suicidal thoughts so thanks for showing me that my family are nothing but heartless monsters.

The note was left on his desk he decided to head to China thanks to the invitations of both his uncles (scorpion and sub-zero) he has decided to train with them for 5 yrs and then he will train with a man known as Agent 47 for the final 5yrs. This is all in preparation for U.A's entrance exams.