Chapter 27 🌶🌶

⚠️⚠️
Please note, this chapter may contain explicit/mature content. Reader discretion is advised.
⚠️⚠️

I miss the days when I had a smile on my face andWasn't so caught up in all of the small thingsWasn't so adamant that I could handle everything aloneAnd wasn't so cautious and always exhaustedAnd actually listen to things that my heart said, heart...

I had a smile on my face and
Wasn't so caught up in all of the small things
Wasn't so adamant that I could handle everything alone
And wasn't so cautious and always exhausted
And actually listen to things that my heart said, heart said

I MISS THE DAYS - NF

♠️♠️♠️

A L T H E A

"I want you to take my virginity tonight..." I told him as I left the kitchen, leaving him behind as well.

I went upstairs to our bedroom and as soon as the door was closed, I let out a squeal. I knew he could probably still hear me but I didn't care about that.

He loved me back! Evander loves me!

This wasn't an unrequited love like I thought it was; and tonight he was going to take me, how I wanted him to, about a month ago on that ship.

I slid down against the door and felt my lips.

Evander had just kissed me. He'd kissed my lips and touched me the way I imagined that he would. He was mine to keep and he wanted me the way I wanted him.

Bliss. Pure bliss is all I felt.

I looked at the time and noticed it was six. I decided to get ready for him as we usually went to sleep at around 9.

I went to the bathroom and showered. I shaved my legs because I was already waxed and put on the black laced bodysuit that I had bought just for this moment.

I grabbed the new makeup set that I bought about three days ago and applied light make up, filling in my brows, applying mascara and adding strawberry flavoured lipgloss, knowing that Evander especially liked fruity scents, mainly strawberry.

I spritzed some perfume and made my way to our bedroom. I grabbed one of his t-shirts and crumpled it a bit before putting it on and tying a belt around my waist.

The time was around 8:30 and Evander had just left the shower. The hot summer weather meant that he always went to bed shirtless, only with a pair of shorts; again, I didn't mind...

I switched off the lights and got on the bed, waiting for him to come into the bedroom. Íthela o Evander na me kánei na nióso kalá...

(I wanted Evander to make me feel good)

I mentally prepared myself because I knew that I would feel some discomfort; I knew Evander would be gentle with me, he always was...

My thoughts were interrupted when Evan opened the door. My heart started to beat quickly and my breathing became heavy.