Chapter 28 🌶🌶

⚠️⚠️
Please note, this chapter may contain explicit/mature content. Reader discretion is extremely advised.
⚠️⚠️

Started with phone conversations and IFlew out to see you, it's raining outsideWe sat by the water and talked about lifeOh, said you lost your dad, girl I know how that feelsI lost my mom, tryna deal with that stillI guess we connect on our hatred...

Flew out to see you, it's raining outside
We sat by the water and talked about life
Oh, said you lost your dad, girl I know how that feels
I lost my mom, tryna deal with that still
I guess we connect on our hatred for pills
It's realI got you on my mind, baby

GOT YOU ON MY MIND - NF

♠️♠️♠️

A L T H E A

"Don't worry baby, I'm not done with you yet..." he mumbled.

I was still panting from the amazing orgasm I just had and I had a feeling that it wouldn't stop there.

He pulled out his fingers and made eye contact with me as he sucked off my juices. He winked at me before diving down again and attached his mouth to my sex, pushing his tongue into me.

"Oh God— Evan, don't stop..." I moaned as I grabbed onto his hair.

He hummed against my clit, sending vibrations through my body. I shivered as his tongue ran shapes, darting in and out of me.

His thumb found my clit and massaged it, making me convulse in pleasure.

"Evan— I—" he took my fumbling as a sign to increase everything he was doing, causing another orgasm to rip through me.

"Oh- E-Evan—" I moaned out as my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

He licked my opening once more before he came up to kiss me. I could taste my juices on his lips but that didn't bother me as my hands ran down him chest and those beautiful abs of his.

His hands found my breasts again as he fondled my erect nipples, causing them to ache pleasurably. I arched away from his lips and he kissed my collar bone, sucking on it.

He reached down, still sucking on my skin, and pushed a finger into me with ease and pulled it back up.

He straddled me and placed his other hand on my neck, slowly caressing it.

"Thélo na gefteíte ton eaftó sas..." he whispered and I nodded.

(I want you to taste yourself)

He slowly squeezed my neck and put his finger in my mouth, keeping eye contact with him, I sucked on his finger, and watched him as I swirled my tongue around it.

He pulled out his finger and came down to kiss me again.

He moved off of me and all I could focus on was the huge bulge in his shorts. I wanted to taste it so badly.