Chapter 2

First, they visited Naruto's apartment.

"This is really Naruto’s room?!"

"Hahah, I know he's a little messy."

"Just a little?"

"Kakashi, he has grown up without parents. Don't be so hypocritical."

"I know, but Minato-sensei was so orderly … I can’t believe it’s his son."

"You are right, Minato was something else."

Then they visited Sasuke’s house.

"At least Sasuke is orderly."

"His mother was very strict when it came to this." Kakashi saw a picture of Sasuke’s family.

"This is…" Itachi was torn from the picture. Then he saw a picture of Itachi, but he was crossed out.

"He's not doing well, is he?"

"The massacre took its toll on him."

"Hmm…"

Then they went to Hyuuga's house.

"It’s pretty big."

"Their clan is very rich."

"I see." Hiashi was already waiting on them.

"What brings you here, Hokage-sama?"

"Your daughter will be in a team with Hatake Kakashi. I think you should talk with him about it."

"I don’t care…" Kakashi was shocked.

"Maybe you should know that in my team will be besides her Uzumaki Naruto and Uchiha Sasuke."

"As I said … I don’t care."

"You know the story about Naruto. Are you really sure about it?"

"Hinata is the disappointment of our clan, even her five years younger sister defeated her in a battle. Do with her what you want. I don’t care if she dies."

Kakashi was really shocked. What a father can treat his children like this.

"A-all right," said Kakashi and they left.

"You were right about him, but this is just too much."

Worst of all, Hinata heard everything her father had on his mind. She leaned against the wall and tear flowed down her face.

"I should know it, my father doesn’t care about me."

...

"I'm telling you, next jonin will be our sensei-ttebayo!"

"Not yours, ours!" said Kiba. Then came Kurenai.

"Team 8 will go with me."

"Hahah, the loser team will get the loser sensei!" said Kiba and laughed at Naruto. Naruto was angry about it.

"Where is he?!" Naruto was now really impatient, so he put a sponge between the doors.

"I-I think you shouldn’t…"

"Don’t worry, Hinata, if he’s really a jonin, he won’t fall for this joke!"

"S-someone’s coming!"

The sponge fell on Kakashi.

"He fell for that! He fell for that!" Naruto was happy about it.

"So the perpetrator is Naruto," thought Kakashi.

"H-he didn’t mean to do it, please forgive him!"

"And Hinata is trying to save him."

Then he looked at Sasuke.

"Is he really a jonin? Falling for Naruto’s trick…" thought Sasuke.

"And Sasuke minds his own business. I don’t see any teamwork here."

"My first impression of you? I hate you." Naruto was surprised.

"Let’s go on the roof." They followed him.

"First of all. Introduce yourselves."

"You first!"

"All right, my name is Hatake Kakashi. There is nothing specific that I do and don‘t like. As for my dreams, I don't have any."

"Now me!"

"Continue, Naruto."

"My name is Uzumaki Naruto and one day I’ll surpass all Hokage. I like ramen and hate the minutes I have to wait till the ramen gets cold."

Naruto dreamed at the thought of ramen and saliva dripped from his mouth.

"Hinata."

"M-my name is Hyuuga Hinata. My dream is to be stronger and more confident. I also want to become a great ninja and make my father proud!"

Hinata was nervous when she said that. Naruto was amazed by her dream.

"That’s amazing, Hinata!" Hinata blushed. Kakashi noticed she’s nervous.

"I can already say what you like ... Sasuke!"

Kakashi smiled at her and spoke to Sasuke.

"Uchiha Sasuke, I don’t have a dream, but I have a goal and that is to kill one exact person. There aren‘t many things I like and there are a lot of things I hate."

Hinata was little scared of him. Naruto was surprised too.

"All right, that’s all. Let’s go to the training grounds."