Chapter 34

On the third day, the potion was ready. She gave it to Kankuro with a syringe because he coughed hard and could not swallow the antibody.

"That was close…" thought Hinata and wiped her forehead. Kankuro was fine now, but he still had to lie down in the hospital for a few days. Temari hugged her.

"Thank you … thank you for saving my brother!" said Temari with tears in her eyes.

"You don't have to thank me, the main thing is that your brother is fine…" said gently Hinata. Naruto looked proudly at Hinata.

"How could she have improved so much in three years?" he thought.

"There’s no time to waste! Hinata, let's save Gaara!" said Kakashi.

"Wait, I’m going with you!"

"Chiyo-baasama?"

"This young lady impressed me. Only Snail princess could do such a thing … I want to know more about Hinata," she said.

"And I also want to see Sasori."

"Sasori is your grandson, right?" She nodded.

"I know most of his tricks, I can be helpful…" Hinata did not find many of the right herbs. Therefore, she could only make three doses of antibody. She had already handed one to Kankuro. She packed the other two with her.

"We will be honored to work with you, Chiyo-baasama," said Kakashi.

Then they set off. Before that, Kakashi had summoned Pakkun to find their hiding place. In addition, Tsunade called Team Guy to help them. Team Guy because she needed both Sakura and Ino in the hospital and Team Kurenai was on another mission regarding the Akatsuki attacks.

"Pakkun, did you find them?"

"Of course, Kakashi!"

"Good, take us to them."

Pakkun brought them to them. The Akatsuki have just finished their trial.

"We have a visit, Sasori, Deidara, take care of them," said Pain and ended their meeting.

Gaara lay helplessly on the ground.

"Sasori no Danna, I’ll take care of them."

"Don't underestimate them, Deidara."

Team Guy came to the rescue.

"Yo, Kakashi, we are here!" said Guy.

"Thanks for coming."

"Wow, Naruto, is that really you?!" said TenTen.

"Well … I grew up."

"You've changed, Naruto," said Neji.

"Now is not the time for this, there is a barrier around this boulder, we have to get rid of all the seals. There are five," said Kakashi.

"We'll take the four," said Guy.

"Well, that one is located here."

"I'll find the others-!" said Hinata.

"Hinata-sama, You have used a lot of chakra to cure Kankuro-san. Please leave it to me," said Neji and Hinata nodded.

"Byakugan!" Neji found them immediately. Guy handed out the radios so that Neji could navigate them and set off. Kakashi also had one.
... Few minutes later Guy informed Kakashi that they had already found the seals.

"All right, for three! One … Two … Three…" They all removed the seals at once, but Kakashi lost contact with the others due to Akatsuki's traps.

"They broke the barrier, they're not that bad ... hmm," said Deidara.

"Stay alert, Deidara," said Sasori.

"Now all we have to do is destroy the boulder…"

"Leave it to me-ttebayo!"

"It's yours, Naruto."

"Oodama Rasengan!" Naruto destroyed it.

"T-that was awesome…" said Hinata.

His Rasengan has improved. It’s bigger and more powerful. I’m so proud … I smiled.

"I’ll definitely save you, Gaara!" thought Naruto. But then he saw something unimaginable.

"G-Gaara…" Anger and rage seized him.

"Why are you sitting on him?!" He had red eyes.

"Which one of you is probably Jinchuuriki…?"

"Get out of him!!" yelled Naruto.