Chapter 39

"Naruto, we haven't seen each other in a long time," said Shikamaru. Temari was with him.

"Ho, are you two on a date?" asked teasily Naruto.

"Tss, this is a misunderstanding, Temari is here because of past Chunin exams. What a drag..."

"Exactly," said Temari.

"I see," said Naruto. But then he saw a stranger on one roof.

"... I've never seen him, who is he?" asked Naruto.

"I don't know either," said Shikamaru.

"Hey, who are you?!" yelled at him Naruto.

"Ninppo: Chojuu Gigga!" The cartoon animals pounced on Naruto.

"He's a ninja, how come I don't know him when he's from Konoha?" he said when he saw his headband. He headed straight for him.

"Why are you attacking me?" asked Naruto.

"I just wanted to find out how strong you are. But you seem to be weak," he said.

"What did you say?!"

"Listen, are you a guy at all?" He smiled falsely at him.

"O-of course I am!" He blushed with shame. When Shikamaru wanted to catch him, he ran away.

"Naruto, did you find out who he is?" asked Shikamaru.

"No..." Naruto said thoughtfully. But then he remembered the meeting with Hinata.

"I have to go!" said Naruto and left.

"Wait, Naruto-!"

"Oh, Naruto, I didn't see you so long! Why didn't you say hello?!" asked Ino. But Naruto continued on his way.

"Why is he in a rush?" thought Ino. Hinata was already sitting at Ichiraku.

"H-Hinata, I'm sorry I'm late-ttebayo..." Naruto said breathlessly.

"Y-you didn't have to hurry, I just came."

"So what do you want?" asked Ayame.

"Twice Miso Ramen!" said Naruto hungrily.

"One Ramen for Naruto and one here for a young lady..." said Teuchi.

"No, they're both for me," Naruto said confused.

"Naruto, you can't act like this on a date!" Teuchi said sternly.

"W-wait, this is not a date," said Hinata.

"So Naruto brings such a beautiful girl and he is not on a date with her..." Teuchi said, disappointed. Naruto didn't understand what it was all about.

"I-I'm not very hungry now so I'll take one Ramen diet," said Hinata.

"It will be done soon!" said Ayame. Once they had finished, Teuchi asked them to pay. But Naruto forgot that Jiraiya either took all his money or he spent it on Ramen. He was completely at zero.

"Could you write it to me on debt? I don't have any money at the moment..." said nervously Naruto.

"I'll pay for it!" said Hinata.

"Hinata, you..." Hinata paid for it.

"This is the most embarrassing date I've ever seen. That poor Naruto," thought Teuchi.

"I hope you won't date someone like Naruto, Ayame!"

"That definitely won't happen, Father!"

"Hinata, thank you so much for what you did. I'll definitely pay you back!" said Naruto.

"Y-you don't have to..."

"You save that money carefully from missions. I can't deprive you of them."

"Don't say that, I'm glad I spent them on something you were happy about..."

"You are such a great person, Hinata!" Naruto felt good with Hinata. Hinata felt the same way. Naruto escorted Hinata home because he didn't like being left alone. Then he went home. The next day, a mission was arranged, because the next day they were about to meet Kabuto. They were about to meet their comrades in the morning. Hinata was already there when Naruto arrived.

"Where are others?" asked Naruto.

"They haven't arrived yet..." Suddenly an older man and a young handsome boy appeared.

"You!!! You attacked me yesterday!!!" yelled Naruto at him.

"Uzumaki Naruto, please calm down."

"And who are you?!"

"Call me Yamato. Now introduce yourself."

"Uzumaki Naruto..." Naruto said annoyed

"Hyuuga Hinata."

"Sai," Sai said, smiling falsely.

"I hope we get along," said Hinata.

"Me too, ugly."

"U-ugly?"

"How dare you call that Hinata?!!" yelled Naruto at him and wanted to punch him. Hinata hugged him from behind.

"Hinata?"

"Hmm, she's a lot smarter than you," said Sai and upset Naruto again.

"Why me...?" thought Yamato and face-palmed.

"All right, let's go," said Yamato and they set off together. Naruto grinned at Sai all the way. Hinata put on a neutral expression. Sai was still smiling falsely.

"You will never be a member of Team 7," said Naruto.

"Ah, so a ninja who is loyal to his village cannot belong to the team, but a rogue ninja who has betrayed his village and joined our arch-enemy can. Heh, Sasuke gay."

"What did you say?!" said coldly Naruto.

"Isn't that true?"

"Enough. We should get along as comrades," said seriously Hinata.

"At least someone is reasonable here..."

"But you shouldn't talk badly about our friend!" said coldly Hinata and used her Byakugan.

"So ... so hot," thought Naruto.

"Please don't kill me," said Sai.

"Then be quiet!" said Hinata.

This isn't me, but I can't stand this kind of behavior. In addition, it hurts Naruto-kun and me...