Chapter 63

"Naruto?! What happened, Hinata?!" asked Minato.

"There’s no time for explanation! Please, please save him … He lost Kyuubi…"

"Kyuubi?! I have to be fast!" Minato began with the process. He transmitted his half of Kyuubi to Naruto. No one was interrupting, so everything went smoothly. After awhile, Naruto woke up. But he woke up in his subconscious.

"W-who are you, old man?"

"I’m Hagoromo. It’s nice to meet you."

"Well, nice to meet you too, but why are you here?"

"You, Naruto and Sasuke almost died. But your girlfriends saved you."

"Wait, girlfriends?"

"Isn’t that so? Both they love you deeply."

"So Hinata…" Naruto smiled.

"But Sasuke doesn’t have a girlfriend. For him it’s just a waste of time."

"Really? That pink haired girl did her best to keep him alive, but that’s not why I’m here. Naruto, you are reincarnation of Ashura. The sun!"

"Reincarnation of who?!"

"Ashura, my son. You are not the only one. Before you it was Hashirama, you first Hokage."

"Yeah, I know him."

"Then you have to know who is the moon. Reincarnation of Indra."

"Sasuke…"

"Correct, before him it was Madara."

"Madara?" He nodded.

"Now I’m going to lend you my power! Use it well!" On Naruto’s palm  appeared sun.

"The seal … It looks like a sun!"

"Now I’m going to ask you, what means Sasuke to you?"

"He’s my best friend."

"And your dream?"

"I … I want to become Hokage. Hokage who hasn’t been here before! I want to protect the world and the girl I love!"

"That’s really nice dream. Show it to me!" said Hagoromo and vanished.

"Naruto-kun!" Hinata hugged him tightly.

"Hinata?"

"She was afraid to lose you, Naruto," smiled at him Minato.

"Dad!"

"But the war is not over yet. Madara is now Juubi’s Jinchuuriki."

"Juubi’s Jinchuuriki?! What happened while I was unconscious?!"

"You’ll see." Madara was now fighting with Guy. Guy activated his Eight Gates, but he won’t last long. It’s time for him to join Neji.

"Geji mayu-sensei!" Naruto couldn’t let it be. He was faster than before. When he reached burnt Guy, he place his hand on him. Guy was breathing again.

"There’s nothing you can do, Naruto!" said Obito.

"Obito, right? Why are you even doing this? Is it for Rin? If so, she wouldn’t want something like that…"

"What do you know?! Rin would want peace too! Peace where we are together!"

"Shut up! This is not true peace! Wake up! My girl … Now only friend almost died several times too, but I would never be so selfish! Get whole world involved just because of your obsession! If you want to know, what would Rin really want, join me! Join me and all the world! Madara is just using you for his selfish reasons! Your true friend is Kakashi-sensei who never forget you even after your 'death'!"

"You are right, he is just using me, but I could less care if it will bring peace!"

"This won’t make happy anyone! Rin would be upset to see you like this…"

"Why do you involve Rin so much?!"

"Because I understand your feelings, but this war will not bring Rin back to you. Join us and end it!" said seriously Naruto.

„It won't bring Rin back to me ... She wouldn't want this ... She always looked after me, even though she loved Kakashi. She was always watching me ... I should finally do something for her ... Naruto, you're absolutely right. Let's stop this war together!"

"That's exactly what I wanted to hear!" They shook hands…

Meanwhile, Hinata tried to save Neji. She thought like Jinchuuriki she might be able to do that, but neither Jinchuuriki nor any other can bring the dead back. She was sorry, but she was grateful for his sacrifice. She said goodbye to him once more.

"Neji-nii-san, if I were more capable, you would still be alive. I'm so sorry! I wish I could turn back time!" She cried on his chest.

But no ... Madara's Infinite Tsukuyomi started ... But soon it all turned around. Kaguya appeared. Thanks to the insidious Black Zetsu, she had the perfect opportunity to take revenge on the world.

It was terrible. All our friends have become prisoners. Some important units were eliminated and Kaguya seized the world. Me, Naruto-kun, Sasuke-kun, Sakura-chan and Kakashi-sensei are the only survivors … Sasuke-kun protected the others and my seal protected me. Although I do not have the necessary seal to stop Kaguya, I will help as much as I can because I am also a member of Team 7…