Chapter 32

… Three hours later

"Where is Kakashi-sensei?"

"He’s late as always!" said impatiently Naruto.

"Yo!"

"You are late!" yelled at him Naruto.

"I’m sorry, I got lost on the path of my life…"

"Again?" said Naruto. Kakashi nervously laughed.

"All right, I have two bells and…"

"I know, we have to take it from you."

"I'm surprised you still remember, Naruto. Okay, so let's get started. Attack me like an enemy," said Kakashi and hid.

"Is it even worth hiding from you, Hinata?" Hinata smirked.

"Byakugan!"

"He hides behind a third tree on the left."

"Seriously? I could feel his chakra on the right…"

"That’s just shadow clone." That’s right, Hinata already manages to distinguish clones from the original.

"Oodama Rasengan!" With his shadow clone Naruto hit the three. He destroyed the tree and almost hit Kakashi.

"The trick with the shadow clone won't work for you anymore, right, Hinata?"

"Let's see if Naruto is still so naive…" thought Kakashi and prepared the trap.

"A bell, Kakashi-sensei, do you really think I’ll fall for this again?" Naruto appeared in front of Kakashi.

"I see, it was shadow clone." Naruto prepared his kunai.

"Looks like I'm going to have to use Sharingan on you." Kakashi created seals for Suiton.

"Suiton: Suiryuudan no Jutsu!" A big water dragon hit Naruto.

"Naruto-kun is injured, I have to stay alert."

"What are you doing here alone, Hinata?"

"It’s shadow clone. I assume shurikens will attack me from behind." Hinata's theory was correct.

"Kaiten!"

"W-when did she learn it?" Kakashi was amazed.

"They are not kids anymore. They are full-fledged ninjas."

"All right, Hinata, there's no point in hiding from you…" said Kakashi and approached her.

"Let’s test your taijutsu!" Hinata's blows were accurate and fast. At one point, she was at an advantage.

"My Sharingan can't catch up with her…" After a while, Hinata hit Kakashi's shoulder and blocked his chakra point.

"My hand … I’m not able to control chakra in her … I have to hide again…" When Naruto recovered, he went to find Hinata and tell her his plan. Hinata listened to him, giggling at the thought.

"Kakashi-sensei … Look what Ero-sennin gave me for you…" Naruto smirked.

"That’s Icha-Icha paradise 3!!! It's nowhere to be found!!!" Kakashi's heart beat fast.

"That's because it's his first release!"

"I want to read it…!" thought Kakashi.

"And I could also tell you what it is about…"

"No!" yelled Kakashi and grabbed the book. He dropped the bells and Naruto grabbed it.

"Looks like we won-ttebayo!"

"Naruto-kun, did you really read that book?"

"Nah, I read first ten pages. It was so boring…"

"He got me in the first half, not gonna lie…" thought Kakashi reading the book.

Meanwhile in Hidden Sand Village

"Sasori no Danna, we are here… hmm."

"Great, go catch him, Deidara. I'll take care of the rest."