Chapter 51 - Pain

The next day, Fugasaku called Naruto to teach him Sage mode. Naruto agreed with it and packed for the way. He said goodbye to his loved ones and went to Mount Myoboku. It was safe in the village so far, so Hinata returned to Hito. Another full moon was approaching...

"So how was the village?"

"It was nothing nice. Died the popular legendary sannin and Naruto-kun's master ... Moreover, Sasuke-kun did not return to the village even after the death of his brother."

"I'm sorry..."

"That's the life of shinobi, isn't it? Full of suffering and pain from the loss of loved ones."

"Yes, I felt the same way after losing my great-granddaughter. Your mom..."

"My mom?!"

"We had a rare bond with each other. I was her teacher, but she died soon after Hanabi was born..."

"I remember a little from my mother. I think she told me something about you..."

"Seriously? It pleases me..."

"Can I just ask for more training?"

"Yes, you have mastered taijutsu and now is the time for a brand new ninjutsu that you can come up with yourself."

"What?!"

"But, Hinata, you have already mastered your ninjutsu. Now you just have to figure out how to use it."

"I think something like this happened to me during the match with Sasori, but how do you know about that?"

"Well, I have to admit, when you stayed with me, I examined your memory."

"What?! Can you do this too?!"

"Of course. Even though I'm old, I'm still curious."

"I'm relieved you're not as perfect as I thought."

"What do you mean?!"

"I said the wrong thing, I meant I'm glad you're acting human. With your approach, you have always reminded me more of a robot."

"I-I didn't know that." Hinata smiled.

"Anyway, to learn to use that technique. You have to inhale, exhale and release the chakra in your fists. You have to figure it out yourself." Hinata nodded. She tried to do what Hito told her, but it still had the same form and no effectiveness. She thought of aiming at a tree at the same time to strengthen her fists.

It worked. Seriously, the efficiency became more and more powerful, and in the end it formed the form of two lions. That's why Hinata named it Two Lion Fist. Hito had full confidence in her. She knew she could handle the second full moon, though it would be much harder to keep the energy of the moon.

"Tonight is the night..." The ritual was the same as before. But Hinata now had more trouble balancing.

"You have to concentrate ... Think about how you absorb the energy..." Hinata did as she said. A green glow flowed around her again, and her Byakugan glowed a deep blue. In the end, she managed to keep her balance.

She fell asleep in the morning, but suddenly heard an explosion. Yes, an explosion from the village.

"I have to go!!" Hinata hurried to the scene. She couldn't believe her eyes. She heard screams, cries, her beloved village was bombarded from all sides.

"I can't believe it..." She hurried to see what was going on. But the girl in the black cloak stopped her.

"Where is Uzumaki Naruto?"

"Naruto-kun? Why do you want to know?!"

"Do you know or not?" She kept asking.

"Even if I knew, I wouldn't reveal it even after my death!"

"We can try that." Konan sent explosive tickets to her.

"Kaiten!"

"Hmm, that wasn't bad." Konan wanted to suffocate her with her tickets, but Hinata used the moves she had learned from Hito to avoid them. She got behind Konan's back and wanted to attack her, but Konan noticed. She formed shurikens from her paper cards. Hinata didn't have time to use Kaiten, so she used those graceful movements again. It was much faster than classical taijutsu.

"...Konan, come back, I've already found him..." Konan got a message from Pain. She flew right in front of Hinata's eyes.

"The wings?" But now was not the time to be amazed. Hinata searched the village with her Byakugan. But then she felt a deep pain in her heart.

"K-Kakashi-sensei ... He is not breathing ... His chakra..." But suddenly Pain flew over the village.

... The world shall know pain...