Prologue

A/N: Hi, so basically this is a Saiki female version. She will have Saiki's personality, powers, and backstory (not all). She won't have most of his powers tho, you'll see the powers she has as the story progresses. That's all! I hope you enjoy my crappy story, lol.

Things you would need to remember

Italics are Saki's thoughts

Italic and bold means she's talking telepathically

(Saki Kana pov)

Our world is an evolved one with over 80% of the population having superpowers, while the rest don't.

These superpowers are called quirks, and are passed down from generation to generation.

My name is Saki Kana, and I have psychic superpowers. Other kids get either one or two quirks, but not me.

16 years ago, an ordinary couple with ordinary quirks, gave birth to a pink haired girl. She first talked when she was 14 days old, using her mind.

Then by 1 month old... she was able to walk in the air. Her parents worried for her, since she already has a quirk this early.

They weren't even the least concerned about why her quirk didn't match theirs.

They decided to bring the young girl to her sister, who is a scientist, worried for what would happen when she turns four.

"Hmm, I see, you will need to bring her to me, every year, until the age of 6." The sister said.

By the age of 4... she caused a little bit of a problem in a playground. Where a blonde boy, along with two other boys, bullied a green haired one.

Calling him useless, while he brags about being the coolest. She just stared at the scene, while swinging on the swings, slowly.

She didn't know what she did, but while she began to glare at the blonde one, she didn't realize she started walking towards them.

Let's just say whatever happened there would remain a secret.

She ran home to her parents, afraid that someone might've seen what she had done. She told her parents as she reached home about what happened at the playground.

They brought her to her sister again and told her what had happened.

"She's a psychic. A powerful one at that. She will continue to manifest more abilities, every time she grows. She might've already manifested them, but haven't discovered it yet." Her sister elaborated.

"For now, I suggest you wear this." She handed the kid pink antennas that can be clipped on to the young child.

"This will help her control or seal her powers, since I remember you guys saying she couldn't control them very well.

The clips are removable, though. Nothing to worry too much."

After the sister's lecture, they waved goodbye and went back home.

The young girl started to develop more powers, which her parents didn't mind. In fact, they were so proud of her, since she was able to do whatever she wanted.