Chapter 6

Yep. She was smiling widely at me. Nathan slightly pushed me towards her. She walked to me. And I noticed there was tears in her eyes. She gently took my hand in to hers and held them tightly.

"Oh Natasha..you're back. After all these years. I thought I never got to see you again. You're grown. Last time I saw you, you were just an infant... oh how time has passed.." The woman in front of me ranted excitedly.
"Slow down Gina. She just came back." Nathan said to her without any kind of expressions on his face. But his eyes slightly refused to hide his amusement.

" Natasha, this is Gina. She worked for us for a long time. She knew you when you were a little baby." Nathan introduce me to her. But this time in his usual gentle tone that he used with me. Nathan asked Gina that if the dinner was ready. Truth was,I was really hungry. There was hot steaming spaghetti on the dinner table. I never had a eating problem. The thing is I never got fat too. I looked really skinny. I knew Nathan was watching me eating. He probably thought I didn't eat enough due to my body size. The spaghetti was really delicious. And I was full. The whole time Nathan was watching me like a hawk, after I ate he gave me a satisfying nod. After finishing dinner I was back in the living room. It felt so unreal. Hours ago I was back in Sri Lanka but now I got to know that I have brothers and I'm going to live in England for the rest of my life. I will miss Sri Lanka pretty much,and specially Sachini.

Suddenly I remembered something, where were the other brothers? Where they not home? My mind totally was on that. Nathan turned on the tv and told he'd be back in a second. He left downstairs. I was bored. There was no one to talk to. Gina was in the kitchen and I wanted to help but Nathan and Gina both said that she will take care of everything. I knew Nathan was busy so I didn't wanted to disturb him with my self.

I was sitting on the couch peacefully when I heard a loud sound. I jumped from where I was sitting. I didn't knew what to do and Gina ran in to the living room having a panic look on her face. I was shivering now.

"Gina... wh-what is that sound?" My voice came out stuttering. The sound was like a door closing, but whatever made that sound probably broke the door. Gina tried to drag me back to the kitchen but my feet were stuck to the ground.

Someone came in to the living room. I heard Gina sighed behind me, muttering something. It was a man. Probably around Nathan's age, maybe younger. He didn't saw me. He took his time to take off his expensive trench coat and grabbed his phone from his pocket. He was murmuring angrily about something. He and I both didn't realize That Nathan came in to the living room too. Once that Gina saw Nathan came in to the living room, she gave me a small pat to my shoulder and left to the kitchen. Nathan kept his gaze on me.

"Nathaniel why did you call me here?".

The stranger asked Nathan a bit rudely. The man's voice was so much similar to Nathan's.

"I told you I was busy. So, what is the reason that you have to manhandled me to get me here?"

Within a second Nathan turned his gaze towards her.But without any kind of expressions on his face. He knew  within a second his younger brother will brake down in front of him. He knew he had to explain everything to everyone. But he didn't knew how. The subject about their little baby was definitely a hard topic for them. The brothers couldn't handle the grief of their lost sister. Nathan remembered how his younger brothers always reacted to this. Specially him.

"What are yo-.."

the man suddenly turned around. His gaze turned to Natasha. Who was still stood on her place. She was really nervous. She guessed that he would be one of her brothers, cause to the similarities between Nathan and him. He was also tall as Nathan. He had brown hair and he looked slightly built than Nathan. She sensed that he had an powerful aura around him, much like Nathan. But Natasha knew even if the stranger looked slightly buffer than Nathan, Nathan's got the most power around him.